3

3 POV

"Yo Finn!" Robin slightly shouted catching the boy's attention, Robin then sat next to him while Vance sat next to Robin.

"Oh hey" Finney said as Gwen looked at him with a questioning look, "Oh, this is Robin. He helped me out earlier, and this is my little sister Gwen" he said as he introduced the two.

"Sup" Gwen said with a slight nod, to which Robin returned, "Yo, oh this is one of my Friends Vance, and our other friend is grabbing our lunches" Robin explained to which Vance just did an effortless half wave.

Akaward silence lasted for a little while, no one knew what to talk about, "Do you guys play sports?" Finney asked trying to break the silence, "No and yes, we like to play baseball but we're not on a actual team, expect Bruce" Robin said.

"Really? I like to play it to" Finney stated happily, "He's the best player in the whole wide world" Gwen bragged to them, "Oh really?" Vance said as the conversation peeked his interest.

"Yep, he can kick all your asses and then some" she said proudly only causing Finney to get slightly embarrassed, "Hey Gweny please don't dig a hole I can't climb out of" Finney said "To late" Vance said with a grin.

'Lord help me' he thought to himself slightly dying on the inside, "Here you are, it took me forever to figure where you guys were sitting. Oh hey Gwen" Bruce said as he came to the table with Vance and Robin's lunches before sitting next to Gwen.

"Hey" she responded with a small smile, this time it was Finney who sent her a questions look, "This is Bruce a friend I met during third period, and this is Finney; the brother I was talking about." she explained to which he only nodded his head in understanding.

"Ohh, the one that kicks ass in Baseball, nice to meet you" Bruce said with a kind smile as he held his hand out to which Finney shook it, "Same, and Gwney please stop telling people I'm good at baseball" he said slightly sulking, "But it's the truth" she said as she crossed her arms only causing the others to slightly laugh.

"So where did you guys come from" Robin asked, "California" Finney replied, "Ohh, were there any stars there??" Robin asked curious, "Nope, we were in the old country part, so only sand and water" Gwen said with a bad impression of a country accent.

This caused them all to laugh slightly, they continued to have light conversation during lunch until it was over. "What class do you have next?" Robin had asked Finney as they threw their lunches away.

"If I'm correct, advance biology" Finney said to which Robin smiled slightly, "Same, what teacher though?" Robin questioned, "Mr.Hoper" he said to which only seemed to make Robin happier.

"Then we have the same class, cool" Robin said to which Finney nodded, "I'm sorta shocked, you don't seem like the kind too, you know" Finney said hesitantly which caused Robin to laugh a bit

"It's cool, I understand. Despite a lot that I do. I'm pretty damn good in school....besides any type of math. You can miss me with that shit" Robin stated only causing Finney to laugh.

"Well I suppose we loser will go to our separate classes" Vance said as he rolled his eyes, "Oh hush, you have me in your second period" Robin stated, "Also me and Gwen have the same class now anyways" Bruce said.

"Well then I'll take my one horse somewhere else, later bitches" Vance said as he stuck up the middle finger as he left the cafeteria.

They all laughed as he left before departing their on ways. "How's this class," Finney asked as they walked down the hallway, "Um, it's pretty chill. The teacher talks sorta borish so try not to fall asleep I suppose"  Robin explained as Finney nodded before they made it to class.

Fortunately Robin and Finney were able to sit next to each other which made Finney will more at ease. 'He's nicer than what I thought he would be, I guess you really shouldn't judge a book by it's cover' he thought as he looked at Robin.

When the teacher allowed them to have free time for the rest of the period Finney turned to Robin, 'Alright just say it, just say it, ask, why is it so hard to ask'  Finney thought to himself while dying slightly inside.

"Robin" Finney said causing Robin to give him a small 'hm' as he looked at him, "Umm, are we friends, I mean can we be friends, do you even think of me as a friend, it's cool if not, I feel like I'm talking to much, I-" Finney was cut off as Robin started laughing and tried to muffle it behind his hand.

'Why is he laughing, did I sound stupid? Maybe I shouldn't have asked' he thought to himself as he unknowingly started picking at his fingers, Robin caught a slight glimpse at it and stopped laughing immediately before placing a hand on Finney shoulder knocking him out his thoughts.

He gave him a smile, "I'm sorry for laughing, but if I didn't think of you as a friend already I wouldn't have talked to you, in all honesty I wouldn't even allow you anywhere near me" Robin said bluntly as he looked Finney in the eyes.

The bit of anxiety that had once clouded his mind slightly fades as he stopped picking at his fingers and smile lightly, 'I'm gonna take a wild guess and say picking at his fingers is a nervous habit' Robin thought worriedly, "You wanna listen to music" Robin asked hoping it would help him out, as to which Finney have a small nod.

So he took out his walkman and a pair of earphone before connecting them to the walkman. He have one ear bud to Finney and they both put them in, just enjoying the music that was on and each other's presence.