𝐃 - 5.

ignore any mistakes ε.

𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 - 𝟐𝟖

𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 - 𝟐𝟖.
𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐐𝐀𝐔𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓 |𝐕𝐎𝐍.
𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂.

⚸ ⚸

dayvon watched the boy who sat on his couch and counting money in grasp. he was built like a girl, snatched waistline, thick thighs.

he even had a soft angelic voice and bad temper which made him attractive to dayvon.

he would be lying if he didn't say the male was beautiful and insanely short, he stood 5'6 while dayvon towered him by standing at 6 feet.

it wasn't no why von could believe that he was an boy or whatever he was.

he chuckled and shook his head then leaned back into his seat, "you sure you a girl? you act like a boy a bit." he mumbled, looking at nothing in particular as the smaller glance up at him with an fed up look covering his face.

dayvon smirked, "shut the fuck up. talkin ta me, ion fuck witchu." the person spoke with an enthusiastic on his sentence.

he shrugged and sighed before grasping his cup of sprite. "ion care bitch." he whispered, taking the top off of his sprite and bringing it up to the crisp of his lips and slowly drinking his soda.

he genuinely didn't care if the boy did fuck with him or if he didn't, he couldn't wait for this to be over as much as that girl-boy did as well.

he was extremely high and the boy was looking to hood for dayvon to keep his lust compulsive down to a one.

every time the smaller threatened the older, it made him aroused every time. it sounded heavenly coming off of the boy tongue but dayvon knew it was wrong, he had to think about karma after hurting her so much.

"mhm wtv. say, what's yo name boay?"

dayvon glanced over at him and brought his bottle down from his mouth and wiped his lips with his hand before twisting the cap onto his drink and licking over his plump lips, "dayvon, yours lil folks'nem?" he mumbled, placing it onto his glass table then stuffing his hands into his jeans.

the other one stared at dayvon and looked him up and down, "uh kasani,"

dayvon caught the way kasani looked at him, he bit his lip and stares at him with his hooded brown orbs. "you nervous nie?"

"yeaa whatever li' boay, did you mention a guh earlier?" he questioned with a small grin on his face.

dayvon smacked his lips and stood up from the couch. "man you right, gimme ma coke and get da fuck out." he grumbled, his boner began to go down rapidly since the other wasn't on the same timing as him.