𝐃 - 11.

ignore any mistakes ε.

𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 - 𝟏𝟑

𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 - 𝟏𝟑.
𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐐𝐀𝐔𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓 |𝐕𝐎𝐍.
𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂.

⚸ ⚸

"dayvon?"

the older groaned a bit, "go ta sleep kai."

sani wanted to make sure the man was still here with him he genuinely didn't want the older to leave.

kasani was happy that he still felt the older presence and warmth so that was an good thing.

"wake up."

"no." he grumbled before going back to sleep, kasani smacked his lips and sat up onto the older stomach while rubbing the tiredness from his hazel eyes and yawning quietly.

he slowly realized they were in kasani bed room, the room was pitch black dark due to his black curtains that usually blocked morning sunlight out.

dayvon was shirtless and in his boxers then he was undressed as well but he still had on his laced panties.

dayvon must've had carried him upstairs and invited himself into kasani bed.

"he a mess." kai shook his head before licking over his lips and gently rubbing his hand against dayvon exposed tattooed chest.

kai bit his lip and he had an o'block and three names underneath that which probably was gang violence related.

his tattoos suited him and was extremely attractive to the smaller.

he had an 64th tattoo on his shoulders tatted and l'a capone tattoo on his right arm then kasani rubbed down the older ten pack abs and held a small smile once he rubbed against the older happy trail and stopped at the rim of his boxers.

he hummed and bit his lip, looking back at dayvon seeing he was still sleeping, he debated whether to leave dayvon alone or tease him.

kasani still felt wrong about flirting with an patient and dayvon recently getting out of an marriage, it appeared to always dwell on him a lot at times like this.

kasani bit his lip having the urge to kiss him now, he leaned down over dayvon and quietly the man lips, merely as an peck.

dayvon began to wake up as kasani gain the courage to fully kiss then kasani played sleep in a instant on his chest.