𝐃 - 23.

Ignore any mistakes ε.

@𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐕𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐑𝐌𝐃𝐀𝐎

send a message.

𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 - 𝟏𝟗

𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 - 𝟏𝟗.
𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐐𝐀𝐔𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓 |𝐕𝐎𝐍.
𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂.

⚸ ⚸

The pitch black room was filled with nothing but silence and dayvon's haunting thoughts, his brain just been thinking about everything that he didn't need to think about.

It's been a few days since everything went down, Ramon was pronounced as a dead man as the two planned.

The known rapper 'Lil Baby' was missing, Von couldn't think of what Hassen would need with him but Von could care less.

"Hey princess." Dayvon whispered to the sleepy younger, looking down at him as Kasani laid on his chest and had his arms wrapped around the nape of Von neck.

"Hm baby?"

"Let's watch a- Unt unt, go to sleep Von." Kai cut him off causing the older to groan deeply. "Ya a damn meanie."

"Go to sleep."

"Let's-" Von was cut off once more when the smaller huffed loudly and sat up, rubbing his dopey eyes. "Whatcha wanna do? Cause you fuckin' woke me up again." He muttered staring down at the older.

Dayvon smiled up at Kasani and creeped his hands underneath shirt and softly groped his lover C-cup breasts. "Ya wanna watch a movie princess."

"No, Dayvon." He mugged then tucked his bottom lip into his mouth.

'Tryna make our own'. The couple thought in sync their orbs meet each other's causing them to laugh at each other, knowing both of them were thinking the same thing.