𝐃 - 22.

Ignore any mistakes ε.

𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 - 𝟏𝟔

𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 - 𝟏𝟔.
𝐊𝐀𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐍 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍 | 𝐊𝐀𝐈.
𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂.

⚸ ⚸

"Wea' we goin' mane?" Said the smaller, looking up at dayvon who was now irritated and in a rush to leave the club. "We fuckin' leave." He gritted, gripping Kasani wrist and dragging him through the crowd.

Kasani stared at dayvon and only shook his head, 'He's so fine when he mad'. He thought before gnawing on his lip softly.

they headed towards the exit, watching the older shove a random out the way and stormed outside. The parking lot was empty except for the two bodyguards whom were minding their business and staying on guard.

Dayvon taking a breath then exhaling deeply. "Fuck." He ran his hand down his face as his head began pounding before looking down at kasani who was already staring up at him.

"Uh so your goin' tell me wha' wrong?" Kasani asked, softly tugging on his free-form dreads and grazing over his tongue.

"I gotta go kill dis bitch nigga. youn gotta come ma, i'll- Who?"

Dayvon furrowed his brows at him, "Youn kno' em- I might."

"Stop cuttin' me in fa' i handle ya ass, li' folks." He grabbed kasani face, connecting their line of vision. "Von, i wanna kno' who you gotta murk?"

"Why, you gonna be da getaway driver or assum?" Von chuckled at kasani who stared at him in seriousness, "Yes since you ask." He smiled, flashing his purely whites before walking to Dayvon car.

The older standing there in a dense manner, Kai looked back at his boyfriend and laughed. "C'mon li' mane."

"I'a little, i'm big."

"Sure dayvon."

𝐊𝐀𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈 left index finger tapping against the steering wheel and looking in the rear view Mirror. the vehicle parked in front of the person they had a hit out on. The smaller in the front seat while Dayvon and hassen in the back seat of the car.

"Folks, i'm ready when ya ready li' folks." Von said to his best friend who nodded his head.

Dayvon was now a-lot less intoxicated and more sober, he was in-control of his actions than before. Kasani was glad the man had sober up ince he wanted to go on this drill so badly.