𝐃 - 21.

Ignore any mistakes ε.

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 | 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄

𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂.

⚸ ⚸

Dayvon and Kasani sipping on some Tequila mixed a dash of Vodka, the two made their way to through the crowded club and continued heading towards the section where they were going to meet Dakari and his friend.

the club was packed with Folks who were spending their money on slutty strippers and getting random lap dances from randoms girls.

'Hustler V2' by Rob49 ft Kevin Gates & Birdman blasting on the speakers. Blunts were in the air and bottles were absolutely opened as the club recited the lyrics to the blasting song.

"Luca Branson, pressure, yeah, that's me. Kevin, what you think?" "Killer, what you say?!" The club yelled.

Dayvon chuckled then glanced down at kasani who quietly taking his liquor, looking back forward where he was able to see Dakari pouring some Hennessy in a smaller's mouth.

He looked hella familiar to dayvon but he forgot where he knew him from and he was going to worry about it.

Dakari wiped the sides of his boyfriend of five Months mouth with his thumb who swallowed the alcohol before standing up and pecking dakari's lips.

He had to be near Kasani's height or something, he looked around 4'll whole Dakari stood at 6'9 feet. Dayvon was still taller than Smurk though.

the smaller with Dakari had a small ring on his right side of his nose and a few tattoos on his face and his neck, he had a fresh edge up with his low temp fade, his hair looked very moisturized.

he had Diamonds studs in his ears, with princess diamonds inside of his mouth and two Rose Gold cuban links around his neck, he looked innocent on the outside but he probably wasn't on the inside.

Dakari glanced over at the two who enter his Section, "Waddup gang'nem!" Dakari cheesed before giving dayvon a brotherly dap and hug. "Wassup twin!" Dayvon laughing at him and hugging his blood-cousin back.

They shortly pulled out of their other's embrace, "Aye princess, dis ma first cousin; Smurkioo." Von sung out making all three of them laugh at him before flopping down onto the club's furniture and pulling kasani onto his lap.

"I'a know you was coo' wit smurk nie." He shook his head, looking back at von.

"Von and..?" dakari Trailed off towards Kasani who looked over at him and took no offense, "Kasani."