𝐃 - 6.

ignore any mistakes ε.

@𝐍𝐁𝐀.𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐈

send a message

send a message.

𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 - 𝟑𝟎

𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 - 𝟑𝟎.
𝐊𝐀𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐍 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍 | 𝐊𝐀𝐈.
𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂.

⚸ ⚸

"kasani! i'm not finna get yo candy if you don't ride wimme." his mother announced, tapped her foot against his wooden floor with her arms across against her breast like any black mother.

she stared at him as he laid on his white couch, he was in a black hoodie he stole from one of his males friends a while back.

he was insanely interested into the horror movie while he ate a shrimp favored cup noodles.

he shook his head and continued slurping his noodles and staring up at his flat screen tv. "ma noo, ion wanna leave. i'm comfortable." he whined softly after wiping his mouth and licking over his lip.

sherhonda sighed lowly, "well i guess you gone be comfortable without any candy den. and ain't you 'posed to be at work today?" she spoke sternly her baton rouge accent was booming compared to kasani sensitive ears.

he genuinely had loud voices, especially when people were being loud for no reason.

sherhonda was naturally loud but sometimes she would drag it. she didn't stay in chicago she preferred for herself to live where she was born which was louisiana, kasani moved from out of louisiana once of age.

plus he was going to college in a different state, he didn't want to die before he even graduated so he had to get out of that environment chicago wasn't no better but he lived in a peaceful neighborhood where violence wasn't everywhere.

he didn't need to walk out of his house and get shot for no reason at all, "yes mama. i am. i'm tired as hell." he mumbled standing from his couch and stretching his body out before pulling his shorts from between his asscheeks.