𝐃 - 9.

ignore any mistakes ε.

𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 - 𝟏𝟎

𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 - 𝟏𝟎.
𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐐𝐀𝐔𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓 |𝐕𝐎𝐍.
𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂.

dayvon hummed and bit down into his lip as his leg bounced up and down against the hassen car floor, "you nervous von? das shocking." 'sen mumbled lowly, shaking his head with a small grin on his face.

dayvon stared at him and mugged him deeply, "manee... n-no i'm just high as shit." he trailed off, bucking at hassen whom just mug him back.

"why you set da appointment so earlier? ion e-even wake at dis time gangy." he slurred, rubbing the tiredness from his eyes.

he didn't want to be at this therapy session but he told hassen he would go despite how he felt about it, he just needed help from anyone who would listen to him.

hassen been noticing that dayvon been going m.i.a a lot more than usual, he knew it wasn't good that he was been this distant from everyone, he haven't been happy and the drugs wasn't making it better or that's how hassen thought.

dayvon had his eyes shut closed and his head held back against the seat, his throat was a bit dry and sore due to how much drugs he was on currently.

he's been intolerant since he seen kasani, his thoughts process been hurting him so much the only way to stop — it was to do random types of drugs. he's been on various medication that was prescribed or if they weren't it didn't matter to him.

percs, xannies, codeine, and even roxicodone's all made him feel good but the withdrawals were horrific.

nobody haven't heard from dayvon for a few weeks, markeyvuis didn't even hear from him about their plans that was coming up.

karma called him and sent a few messages but she was only left on seen by him. she was the one person he couldn't face was her.

he was disappointed in himself since he was the reason they weren't together any more, he didn't have the pride to act like he was doing good.

"you good enough to go in dere and act right or nah jit?" he questioned, still looking over at dayvon who allowed his eyes to flutter opened and nodded quietly before clearing his damp throat. "yeah, yeah, i got it. you gone wait fa me 'sen?"

"of course twin and remember your meeting wit' mr.gaulden, okay?" he spoke softly, hassen was like dayvon younger responsible brother because if he wasn't there with dayvon.

dayvon wouldn't have the courage to show his face at this facility. he always made sure dayvon was okay when nobody wanted to even check on him.