4: bus bus bussy bus bus bus bussy bus.

School. The same, stupid old school with the same kids and the same teachers who never seem to grow up or mature. I hate school. I'm the scapegoat of the bunch, always being given extra homework, always being called names, everyone making fun of me. You would think that if it was so bad in elementary school most people wouldve though I'd finally learn how to stand by my own. Maybe I should've stayed at home, but here I am, trying desperately not to run into anyone else as I make for the bus stop.

I don't know why I'm even getting on this stupid bus but whatever. I can see the familiar yellow vehicle waiting at the stop and I hurry over. Just like always the driver is already waiting, impatiently tapping his foot.
"Yo! Get in!" he yells.

Ok, I get it, he's trying to fit in with the kids here, but whenever I hear his voice, or see his voice, I just have the urge to cringe. I don't know why. Probably because it makes me want to curl into myself. Or maybe he has a really obnoxious mustache? No, that doesn't make sense.

Wait, see his voice? What is up with me today? First I almost drank out of the milk carton instead of the cup, then I almost took the watering can instead of my backpack--

What???????????

I climb into the car anyway and take a seat in the very back of the car. If you're gonna be the kid who doesn't belong, you might as well make yourself comfortable. I've got nothing better to do on the way anyhow.