Beach Confessions (1)

Zendaya packed the last things in her bag and then sat down for a few minutes on her bed in the luxurious hotel room in Brooklyn.
It was a free day from work for the whole ,,Spiderman: Far from Home''- Cast and they decided to spend this weekend together at a beach in Brooklyn.

At least that's what Tom wrote to her yesterday after she arrived at the hotel. But for some reason she didn't saw anybody else from the cast till now.

Tom said, they're late, and so Zendaya hoped they would been arrived till now.
A soft beep pulled her out of her thoughts and she looked at her cell phone, on which the message had appeared that she had received a new message.

Tom♡:
Hey, Z, wanna go to the beach or are u still sleeping?

A slight smile immediately flitted across Zendaya's face. She took her phone to answer him.

Zendaya:
Morning, Spidey, already awake? Of course I wanna go to the beach. Did the others arrived meanwhile?
*seen*

Tom♡:
No, Benedict and Jake couldn't make it and Jakob wanted to stay with his family, some important festival.. I'm sorry.. anyway.. Wanna go to the beach nevertheless?

Zendaya thaught a while. Going to the beach, if its just her and Tom.. she didn't know exactally what she should think of it.
She was good at hiding her feelings for him, when they acted or when they are with other people, her friends, around them. But alone.. with him..

Tom♡:
Z? Are u still awake?

She flinched slightly from her thoughts at the soft beeping of the new message.
While reading it, she had to smile again. So he really wanted to go to the beach with her.

Tom♡:
Daya? Are u okay?

Zendaya laughted. She loves it when he calls her Daya.

Zendaya:
Don't worry, Tom, I'm okay. See u in 10min at the reception. ;)
*seen*

Tom♡:
Alright! See u!
*seen*

Zendaya:
Don't be late! And don't forget ur suncream! ;)
*seen*

Tom♡:
Yes, Mum, I won't forget it, promise. See u <3
*seen*

Zendaya smirked and sank backwards onto her bed. She loves the friendship, they have, even though she wanted it to be more than just a friendship.
She was lost in her thoughts about tom for a few more minutes before she quickly got up after a glance at the clock and packed a few beach things.

She stood indecisively in front of the mirror. Should she wear the green bikini or her yellow one?
She shrugged her shoulders and finally decided on her yellow one, but still packed the green one in her bag and left her hotel room.

Zendaya saw Tom standing in the hotel's large lobby from afar.
He was wearing a dark blue shirt and black beramuda shorts, had casually pushed his sunglasses onto his curly hair and was carrying a small bag over his shoulders.
Zendaya smiled and wished she could have watched him unnoticed for a while longer, but at that moment Tom spotted her and approached with a friendly smile.

,,Hi Zendaya, you are one minute too late, how could you?" he greeted her with an amused smirk on his lips.
Zendaya laughted. ,,Prove it, Holland!"
Now the brown-haired man laughted too.
,,You were! Anyway.." He looked at her for a moment and then looked at her face again. ,,Beautiful dress, ist it a new one?"

Surprised Zendaya smiled shyly and looked down at herself. She just put on a normal, yellow dress, matching with her bikini. At the same moment, she was annoyed by her shyness.