Surprises

This feels so rushed but I just had the idea at literally 3am so here it is.. a really fluffy and cheesy oneshot.. playing in (almost) current time.

Aaaand we gonna pretend that I posted this on Valentines Day..

Zendaya PoV

The alarm on my phone went off and with a sigh I turned the small test around, already knowing the result.

But when I looked at the little test kit, my mouth dropped open.

That..- That.. I was dreaming, was I ?

I stared at the test in my hands.

There were 2 lines. I blinked and took another breath, just to see that the result hadn't changed.

Two pink lines.

It was positive.

It was freaking positive.

Now freaking way!

Quickly I grabbed the other test I stubbornly had taken and my eyes watered, when it also showed 2 lines.

I was.. pregnant.

Slowly the shock and irritation vanished and a big smile plastered across my face.

I was pregnant! Finally!!

,,Yess!" I cheered and did a little weird pirouette in the bathroom.

I laughed at my own silliness and grinned back at the positive test.

,,I am pregnant. I can't believe this..This must be .. a dream." I whispered and felt tears of joy in my eyes.

I let myself slowly fall to the floor and I pressed the test kit against my chest, a few tears of happiness flowing down my face.

Yes, the last 2 years in which the whole world had repeatedly assumed I was pregnant or Tom and I were engaged, had been exhausting.

But what nobody knew, It had been especially exhausting for us, because we were actually trying to get pregnant for over a year now.

It hadn't worked for some reason.. until now.

I smiled and grabbed my phone, ready to call Toms number, but then I stopped in track.

Was that really something I want to tell him over the phone?

No. Not really.

I sighed.

I was currently in Paris, for a couple of fashion shows and some interviews and red carpets for Dune 2. It was the first period of long distance Tom and I needed to go through since he finished The Crowded Room. And now, of all times, I had such a surprise for him.

Perfect.

I sighed again, missing him now more then ever.

I needed to tell him.

We both been dreaming about this moment for years.

,,Zendeesh?"

Darnells voice interrupted my thoughts and I could hear him knocking against the bathroom door.

,,Are you in there?"

,,Yes, give me a minute." I answered and stood up.

,,You better have your make-up done by now, because Law is here." Darnell said and with a look in the mirror I sighed.