Friends with a certain benefit (1)

Zendaya PoV

Like every morning for a few days I looked at myself in the mirror. Again, my tummy was unnormal hard and stiff. Again, I felt the unusual urge to pee every 15 minutes.

I sighed. I was hungry, but I felt nauseous. Like often recently.

What was wrong with me? Was I getting sick? Did I have some kind of weird stomach flu?

I went to my bathroom and after I somehow suddenly had to throw up, I lent against my bathwall.

Maybe I should make an doctors appointment.

So after I brushed my teeth and got ready for the day I called my doctor and made and appointment for today.

Despite my still nausous feeling I ate something and right when I was about to get ready to go to my doctor, I got a text from Tom.

Tom♡: Hey, just have gone through my schedule again and I'll have a few days off in a week. Mind if I visit you?😏

I smiled and rolled my eyes.

Zendaya: Ofc not. Miss you anyway..

I replied and smiled even more at the thought of Tom. He was my best friend, soulmate and well.. since we had this weird but comfortable friends with benefits thing.. he also was my fuckbuddy. And a good one.

I laughed.

I really missed him. I was in LA while he was shooting some series in Arizona for 3 weeks now. So we haven't seen each other for 3 weeks. Maybe that was one of the reasons we didn't went for a relationship. We wouldn't work, we were always in diffrent countries due our working schedule.

It was fine though. We would spend days together, laughing, watching movies, talking all night and day and occasionly we lost ourselfs between the sheets.

What was wrong with that? It was nothing more then sex. No strings attached.

Only sometimes, when I lay in his arms again and tried to fall asleep, I told myself that we might make a good couple though. But most of the time this thought was always forgotten the next morning, we had made it clear often enough that our arrangement was not about feelings and never should be.

Tom♡: Miss u 2.

I grinned like an idiot though before I left my house and made my way to my doctor.

I had to wait half an hour in the medical office before I was finally called, and during that time I had been writing with Tom non-stop, so I was in a pretty good mood when the doctor started with her usual questions and the investigation.

She asked me about my symptoms and I told her about the nausea, the weird feeling in my stomach and how tired I recently was. I thought she would just test me on the flu or something, but suddenly she asked me a question, I didn't expected at all.

,,Are you on birth control?"

I stuttered. ,,Uhm.. yeah.. why?"

,,Are you sexual active and when was the last time you had sex?" she asked, writing something on a paper.

I was getting slightly annoyed. That wasn't her buisness at all, why was she asking all those stuff.

,,Yes but the last time was.. 3 weeks ago. Why are you asking?" I answered though.

Instead of replying, she told me to lay down on one of the daybeds and lift up my shirt, so she could make an ultrasound.

I was getting nervous and did what she told. Hopefully I was not seriously ill.