Unknown Wonders (1)

,,Cut!!" Jon shouted and turned immediately at Zendaya.
,,Girl! What's wrong with you today? Since when are you afraid of hights?"

Tom and Zendaya were standing on a 12 meter high platform infront of greenscreen, shooting the last scenes for the new Movie: Spiderman; No way home.
The brown-haired women looked terrified to the director downstairs and pressed her hand in front of her mouth.

,,I'm sorry Jon, but I somehow feel so sick." she anwered him.
,,Okay, so, guys, get her down, quickly, we gonna make a break here." Jon said sighing.
Next to her, Tom looked at her worriedly: ,,Are you feeling sick again? This morning you were not feeling so well either." he added silently.
,,I know.. I'm just feeling so dizzy.." Zendaya responded and reached for Toms arm to support herself.
The brown-haired actor put his hand on Zendaya's forehead and felt her temperature.

,,So luckily you don't have a fever yet.." She just nodded and leaned against him.
Zendaya was taken off the platform by the stuntmen and set down safely on the ground again.
Tom, who had noticed how pale she was, insisted on taking a break as well.
He stepped to Zendaya and looked at her, again worriedly.
,,What's wrong, Hun?" he whispered.

No one knew anything about them two, no one outside and even no one from the Cast knew they were dating since a few months.

Zendaya wanted to answer him, but suddenly her nausea became unbearable and she ran into the next room, only to vomit over the toilet seconds later.
Tom wanted to go after Zendaya, but Jon held him back for a moment.

,,What about her?''he asked him.
Tom shrugged his shoulders. ,,I don't know, maybe she ate something wrong. I'll go check on her."
,,Yes, mate, take care of her. We need her for the last scenes!"
Tom nodded quickly and ran into the toilet, where Zendaya still vomited.

,,Hey, Babe, Are you okay?" he asked concerned, held Zendaya her hair out of her face and stroked her back soothingly.
,,I feel so dizzy.." she responded silently and in a raspy voice.
After few minutes her nausea became better and she stood up, flushing the toilet and brushing her teeth at the washing sink.
,,Maybe you need a short break, let's go over to the chilling-room, you can rest there for a while." Tom said and Zendaya looked at him with thanks.

She wanted to walk toward him, but her legs gave way, she was so dizzy.
Tom reacted quickly and caught her.
,,Honey, I am really worried.." he said as he carried her into the adjoining chilling-room and laid her on the couch.
,,I'm okay, Tommy.. may you get me some water, please?" Zendaya said and looked at her boyfriend.
,,Of course..rest, I'll get it for you." he said with a loving gaze in his eyes. After he placed a kiss on Zendaya's forehead, he went to the cast's kitchen.

Tom was filling a glass with water when Jakob came into the room.
He looked up. ,,Hey, mate." Jakob greeted him.
,,How is Z?" he asked.
Tom shrugged his shoulders and looked at his friend.
,,I don't know. She's dizzy and has this weird nausea. Maybe she's getting a flud."
Jakob stopped Tom from leaving the kitchen and answered Tom's questioning look with a meaningful gaze.
,,What's up with you?" his mate asked.
,,Tom.. I know about.. you and Zen." Jakob said and suddenly a surprised gaze went on Toms face.
,,W-wait.. R-really? You know that we a-are.." he stuttered.
Jakob laughted. ,,Of course I know, Holland. Congratulations, by the way."
Tom was still a little perplexed. ,,B-but how did you found out.. we used to keep our relationship very secret.."
,,Holland." Jakob said and a amused smirk runned over his face. ,,You're an actor, and you may can act in front of the others, as if you and Z are just friends, but you can't hide those happy eyes when you're around her from your best friend."
Caught of guard Tom looked at his best friend.
Then, after a few minutes, the both started to laught.