Friends with a certain benefit (2)

Zendaya PoV

I decided to stay a while at my moms so I took 3 days off. Even if a distraction from Tom and our potential future would have been not that bad.

I sat on the couch and watched my favorite series while mum was buying groceries, when another text from Tom that lit up the screen of my phone. I sighed and finally opened the dozen of messages he send me in the past 3 hours.

Tom♡: Morning Gorgeous.

Tom♡: Just wanted to tell you I'll take the flight at 11 a.m on Monday

Tom♡: Then I'll be 1 pm at the airport in LA

Tom♡: Will you be there waiting? <3

Tom♡: Are you busy?

Tom♡: I just miss you, sorry for the spam.

Tom♡: Is everything alright?

Tom♡: Daya?

Tom♡: Are you ok?

Tom♡: Daya Honey?

I sighed again and my hand trembled when I tipped on the keybord. What should I reply?

I swallowed. Even if my mum told me to tell him and I knew I needed to, I wasn't ready at all for this conversation. And it was already Friday....

I knew I wouldn't be able to meet him on Monday and act like nothing happened. Like I wasn't pregnant by him.

I hated it, but I decided to lie.

Zendaya: Hey Tom, sorry, I unfortunately cought a cold so I feel really bad. I'm so sorry but I think it wouldn't be a good idea to meet up.

Tom♡: Oh crap, but I wouldn't mind though. You know, I could make you a soup and we could just watch movies..?

Zendaya: I know, but I don't want you to get sick too. You need to shoot the next few months...

I didn't expect to feel so bad. But I was being mean, right? I never lied to him, never in our whole friendship.

Zendaya: I'm really sorry..

Tom♡: It's okay.. I just really miss you.. but when you're not feeling well then you might as well just rest. <3

Zendaya: Thanks. I'm sorry again.

Tom♡: Get well soon <3<3

I sighed and wiped away a tear. 

Those fucking hormones. Making this thing even harder then it already is.

I decided to turn of my phone. Completely.

I layed down on the couch with a sigh. I started to starr at the ceiling and lost myself in my thoughts. I remembered my moms words from yesterday.