8. come on..open up

"Eat", a simple instruction yet all he could do was stare at the tall male in front of him, "Sunoo, please"

Sunoo barely even blinked he just continued to look at him for a while. He had nothing to say to him, how could he? Every time he let his mind drift off, he managed to conjure up an image of them when they were together.

"Sunoo", he held his shoulder, Sunoo flinched, the first reaction Sunghoon had gotten from the younger since he'd gotten there almost an hour ago. He removed his hand slowly, as he realised how much of a line he must have crossed. He knew the younger was hurt, he knew he'd never forgive him, he hadn't even been given the chance to apologise to him properly.

He still had hope, though, especially with how reactive he could be when he was around.

Sunoo glared at the hand that retreated.

"Sorry, I-"

"Please leave", he said in a weak voice.

"I know you don't want to see me but Jungwon's not here and he told me to make sure you'd eat, you've barely had any energy in your body and I know how much you hate hospital food.

Sunoo didn't reply, he just stared blankly and this slightly rose frustration in Sunghoon.

He took a chair and sat down beside the male in the hospital bed and picked up the chop sticks from the plate that he was holding.

Carefully, he got a hold of a small piece of meat and brought it up to the younger's mouth.

Sunoo didn't open it. He just stared. Sunghoon was unaware of the unsettling feeling that rose in the younger's chest.

"Come on, open up", Sunoo finally shook his head, before he turned his head away. Sunghoon tsked, irritation bubbling inside him, "please don't make me use force", Sunghoon thought he'd said quietly rather, to Sunoo his tone was harsh. Sunoo turned his head to face him and a flash of fear shone in his eyes but Sunghoon ignored it and fed the younger quietly.

Sunoo felt like he wanted to throw up, and he was sure it wasn't just the food in front of him but he forced his body to swallow everything Sunghoon fed him, until he couldn't anymore.

Sunoo's face scrunched up as soon as the plate was finished. He couldn't help but grip the fabric of the blanket that covered him especially at how close the older was to him.

"See, that wasn't so bad", Sunghoon smiled. Sunoo didn't reply, he only watched with panic when the older brushed a few strands of hair out of his eyes. He wanted so badly to scream but his body was too weak. He would have thrown something at him.

Sunghoon settled down on his seat and stared at the younger.

Sunoo suddenly clutched his stomach and stumbled off the bed. His knees felt weak but he forced himself to run to the bathroom attached to his room and all he'd forced down came back up.

He felt Sunghoon's hands against he back, rubbing soothingly, only Sunoo felt unpleasant shivers course down his spine at the feeling but that was the very least of his problems.

° ° °

Jungwon did not want to leave Sunoo alone. He felt too guilty to but he had to go and judging by the fact that Sunghoon had rushed over, he knew immediately that he knew the reason.

Jungwon struggled to release his hold on the sleeping boy but he knew if he stayed any longer the older would wake up and he wouldn't be able to leave him.

Jungwon wouldn't lie, as much as he'd been dreading his return, he felt excitement course through his body. He felt relieved that after nearly seven months of not seeing the older, he'd be able to be beside him once again.

He allowed the two bulky men that had brought him to the location to show him to the room where he would be seeing him.

He looked around once he was inside and sat quietly on a chair in the middle of the room. He stared down at his hands, trying to find something to distract him from the people around him.

"Baby", a familiar voice called to him as soon as the door opened. Jungwon smiled as soon as the older's arms opened to welcome him.

He wasted not time to get to him and soon he was engulfed in a long warm embrace.

He ignored all the serious-faced darkly dressed men that guarded the area and only focused on one thing.

"Jay-hyung"

° ° °

21:59/09.59 p.m.