10. i like you..a lot

"What happened?", Sunoo jumped at the sudden appearance of the voice. He looked up to see his best friend clad in a cute hoodie—his to be exact, one Jungwon had stolen and never bothered to give back, Sunoo wasn't complaining though, it really did look better on him—and a back pack, one he usually used when he was staying overnight.

"Huh?", Jungwon pointed at the open space that separated Sunoo's room from the hallway. It had been a few days after Sunoo was discharged from the hospital.

"Oh, uh my mum removed my door", Sunoo remembered the final warning he'd been given by his mother the last time he had OD'd. She'd told him that she couldn't trust him to be alone anymore and had given him two options at the time, the first being that he'd move into her room where she would be able to keep an eye on him or the second where he'd stay in his room, however the condition was that he had to take care of himself and if he tried her for the last time, she would remove his door.

Jungwon snickered but the sour expression didn't last as a mischievous glint appeared in his eyes and a smirk followed.

"Life's become a whole lot dangerous", he said before he removed his satchel, threw it to the side and walked towards Sunoo before he knelt down in front of his sitting figure.

Sunoo didn't say anything and just watched as Jungwon smiled before he gently rubbed his palms on his thighs. A small hand traveled upwards before it reached for Sunoo's trousers zip and slowly opened it.

"Jungwon what are you doing?", Once Sunoo figured out what the younger was up to his eyes widened and stared up to the open space where his door used to be, "My mother!"

"Don't worry, she left as soon as I got here. She said something about errands, I wasn't really listening"

"But-"

"Shhh, it's okay, I'll take care of you, besides..", he looked up. Sunoo thought it was illegal how innocent he looked with the implications of what was about to happen, "..isn't it more fun this way"

Sunoo gulped as he watched the younger's dainty fingers pull at the elastic band of his underwear.

。。。

"Why are you looking at me like that", Sunghoon startled, he hadn't expected him to speak at all, seeing that they had been sitting across each other for half an hour without a single word exchanged.

"Like what?", his voice cracked.

"Like I'm your biggest fear", Sunghoon's breath hitched as he remembered himself on the ground, Jay's figure looming over him and a fist held up ready to punch him. What scared him the most about that moment was the fact that he'd ended up sparing him, knowing very well how much Sunghoon valued his face.

It wasn't like his best friend (?) was incapable of taking the punch, years of hanging around him and watching him be trained to be ruthless taught him better, he was more than capable, yet still, he didn't take the punch. Instead Jay glared at him like a predator and picked him up from when he'd pushed him to the ground and slammed him against the nearest wall.

He remembered feeling light headed when Jay grabbed his collar tightly, restricting the flow of air.

He remembered the guilt that washed over him when Jay had found out-

"You're not listening", Sunghoon's gaze focused on his own hands to distract himself.

"S-sorry"

"How has he been?"