1 . Introductions are in Order

Hello, and welcome to my first attempt at a fan fiction in over ten years! It may be a little bit wonky, especially to start with as I am not the best with starting up stories, but I promise after the first chapter it'll get better!
I hope that this work turns out well and you're able to find enjoyment within!
Without further ado.. I suppose I should introduce the main character!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Materia (meaning Of the Human World)
Eye colour : Forest green
Hair: Dark brown, reaching just below her shoulders
Height : 5'7 (For comparison, google tells me Thorin's 4'10 (really! I found a chart with the dwarves heights that kind of surprised me), and Aragorn's 6'6)
Race : Elf
Her facial appearance is shown below, save for the eye colour.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Name: Materia (meaning Of the Human World)Eye colour : Forest greenHair: Dark brown, reaching just below her shoulders Height : 5'7 (For comparison, google tells me Thorin's 4'10 (really! I found a chart with the dwarves he...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She generally wears tight black riding pants, with a dark blue black tunic shirt. She carries a dark brown bag on her hip that rarely leaves her side if she isn't in friendly territory, as well as a sword with a black hilt that she had a hand in making, in Mirkwood.

 She carries a dark brown bag on her hip that rarely leaves her side if she isn't in friendly territory, as well as a sword with a black hilt that she had a hand in making, in Mirkwood

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
For the Sake of Kings (Thorin x OC x Aragorn romance)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें