1 . Introductions are in Order

Hello, and welcome to my first attempt at a fan fiction in over ten years! It may be a little bit wonky, especially to start with as I am not the best with starting up stories, but I promise after the first chapter it'll get better!
I hope that this work turns out well and you're able to find enjoyment within!
Without further ado.. I suppose I should introduce the main character!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Materia (meaning Of the Human World)
Eye colour : Forest green
Hair: Dark brown, reaching just below her shoulders
Height : 5'7 (For comparison, google tells me Thorin's 4'10 (really! I found a chart with the dwarves heights that kind of surprised me), and Aragorn's 6'6)
Race : Elf
Her facial appearance is shown below, save for the eye colour.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Name: Materia (meaning Of the Human World)Eye colour : Forest greenHair: Dark brown, reaching just below her shoulders Height : 5'7 (For comparison, google tells me Thorin's 4'10 (really! I found a chart with the dwarves he...

She generally wears tight black riding pants, with a dark blue black tunic shirt. She carries a dark brown bag on her hip that rarely leaves her side if she isn't in friendly territory, as well as a sword with a black hilt that she had a hand in making, in Mirkwood.

 She carries a dark brown bag on her hip that rarely leaves her side if she isn't in friendly territory, as well as a sword with a black hilt that she had a hand in making, in Mirkwood