Chapter 2: Reminiscent

(A/N: I own nothing, one piece is owned by whoever created one piece, influenced by several similar stories, wish there were more, or they update again bruh)

Summary: the charlottes discuss the matter of what they have heard, and some memories are revealed on why big mom had decided to change for the better

list of charlottes in this chapter because there's a lot of them: Dolce, Dragee, Brulee, Broye, Katakuri, Normand, Smoothie, yuen, Perospero, Compote, Amande, Daifuki, Flampe, Pudding

PREVIOUSLY:

"It's only one rookie... Don't let him dictate the entire war this way!"
"He was raised with Ace as his step-brother"
"But his actual bloodline makes him the son of the Revolutionary"
"DRAGON!"

They all froze at this

PRESENT:

chapter 2(Updated on 19/2/2023: Rewriting some stuff and all)

Tamago, throughout his years of service with the charlottes was shocked when big mom and her older children aged 24 and up seemed to be frozen upon hearing about the boy's father.

Their faces were pale and white, before some of their expression softened and for some, their eyes were either watery or shiny and had brought their hands onto their mouths over this revelation, big mom in particular was frozen in place before her eyes moved around the room, seeing her children's expressions.... she didn't misheard it at all.

It was him, It was really him.

The children who didn't know about who dragon were confused and shocked when they saw their older siblings and their mother acting so weird about the revelation before...

"DRAGON?"

Dolce said tilting his head towards his elder siblings. He and his brother had heard about that man from listening in on one of his sibling's conversations by being above them with their balloons, they always had looks of frustration, grief and guilt whenever they talk about something.

"wasn't that guy...?"Dragee trailed off.

"The bastard who stole our brother" Brulee scowled heavily while subconsciously using her devil fruit and causing all the mirrors in the room to shake,
that was one of her biggest failures that had weighed heavily upon her shoulders throughout her life.

She couldn't stop the one responsible from taking away their baby brother, their baby brother who upon seeing their mother smiled brightly like the sun and beamed at her, their baby brother who single-handedly changed their mother for the better, their baby brother who upon seeing her didn't cry like how her siblings did when they saw her when they were babies but instead smiled at her, their baby bro who was stolen by that son of a bitch dragon.

Broye and katakuri immediately went to comfort her although they had a dark look on their face being reminded of that man who had stolen the one who made mama better and made Brulee feel somewhat better about the scar. although all of the older siblings had similar looks of hatred and anger when Brulee spoke of him.

If they get their hands on him...

"Stole our brother? "

Normand, the 38th daughter, one of the youngest asked, she didn't know about the fact that she had another older brother but was stolen from birth.

"Have you ever wondered why sometimes we said yuen was one of two and he could have had a twin?" smoothie said.

She remembered that moment, she was around 16 years old at that time, but she was there when it happened, she was one the older ones who were part of the search parties while the younger ones stayed.