chapter 4: Aftermath of marineford

(A/N: I own nothing, one piece is owned by whoever created one piece)

(Some random thought: I don't think Luffy has any idea what profanity means, he was raised by mountain bandits and never really received education, due to his devil fruit, he probably had a hard time thinking with a rubber brain and Garp hitting him on the head a lot of times, the only parental figure in his life were Dadan and Makino, so there's that.)

Summary: aftermath, ace is alive, whitebeard's funeral, charlottes find out more about Luffy, mystery person?

list of charlottes in this chapter because there's a lot of them:

previously:

"Ne ace"

"What is it Lu?" a nickname he had given Luffy during childhood

"About what you said back then"

"hmm?"

"What does fuck mean?"

Ace went pale

PRESENT:

CHAPTER 4

Upon leaving Marineford, they reach an island where the marines wouldn't find them while their allies split up to divert their attention or to escape from the marines.

Right now, the island they were at also were broadcasting the events at Marineford and upon seeing it.

They immediately scowled.

While they were getting away it seemed the traitorous, backstabbing bastard son had arrived.

Marshall D. Teach, or more known as Blackbeard had came to finish off whitebeard.

Before Their father had succumbed to his wounds, with his remaining strength,

Shouted his final words

His last middle finger and "fuck you" to the marines and governments.

"ONE PIECE! IS REAL!"

Upon their father uttering his finals words, all smiled softly but had tears in their eyes, that was something their old man would do.

After that teach had covered whitebeard up and did something, they didn't what he while in there but,

But he was using Oyaji's devil fruit somehow,

They were initially shocked but quickly were infuriated and furious that the bastard son had stolen His devil fruit somehow,

He was challenging the marines to fight but before he could, a ship arrived with a certain red hair Yonko.

"SHANKS!" Luffy shouted upon seeing him

"You know him?"

Jinbei asked raising an eyebrow at him along with everyone else except for Ace who was told about him and even met him.

"Yeah! he came to my island when I was 6 and when some bandits were badmouthing him and trashing the place, the bandits kidnapped me, and I beat them up!"

Luffy said cheerfully while the whitebeard pirates had deadpanned look.

They should be surprised at the fact a child beat up a group of bandits but... after seeing what he did in marineford... they just couldn't.

The red-haired Yonko had come to end the war and he would handle the burial of whitebeard (The whitebeard pirates were grateful for that) and also challenging Blackbeard and the marines to a fight if they wanted one, they backed off with Blackbeard retreating and Sengoku announcing.