Chapter 8: The Reunion

(A/N: I own nothing, one piece is owned by whoever created one piece)

Summary: Reunion and dinner talk, mother and son hug, talk with Poire and Basskarte, candy

list of charlottes in this chapter because there's a lot of them: Amande, Katakuri, Brulee, Myukuru, Perospero, Compote, Smoothie, Flampe, Pudding, Poire, Galatte, Prim, Praline, Oven, Daifuki, Mondee, Hachee, Effiler, Opera, Anana, Marble, Basskarte,

previously:

"Alright make sure to inform me when you're about an hour away from here alright?" Big mom asked of her son.

"Yes mama!" and after that, he hung up.

after that big mom smiled warmly at her children at this big mom stood up and announced something,

three words, these words are something they wanted to hear, it's been a long time coming

"His coming back!"

PRESENT:

CHAPTER 8

After that she had dismissed her children and stayed while looking at the snail phone before going back to her regular business which was just paperwork.

She had also gotten word from her forces in Fish-man Island, Jimbe the former warlord had proposed a meeting to talk things out which she accepted.

Now all that's left was Katakuri's return with Luffy, everything was falling into place.

she was drinking tea and waiting for the snail phone ringed, when it did, she picked it up.

Katakuri had called saying they were waiting an hour away, she started moving towards the harbor.

When she went outside the door, her children who were there, making their way to check if Katakuri called, looked curious on where she was going.

"Mama where are you going?" Myukuru, her long armed daughter asked with Marble beside her also wondering.

Big mom looked at her children smiling "Katakuri called! they're one hour away from here"

At this her children were surprised before scrambling to gather the rest of their siblings, at that Big mom turned back and started walking to the harbor to greet them.

When she went outside and started walking through the streets, her citizens were surprised at her presence, some shot her sad sympathetic looks. Rumors of her missing child had circulated around Totto land, after her child's disappearance, she had stopped being tyrannical towards her people. 

Although anyone who dared insult her or her children were met with their souls completely drained by an angered mother.

After walking towards the harbor, she just stood waiting looking onwards to the horizon while the people around her were wondering why the Yonko was standing there, seemingly waiting for someone. after a few seconds they were met with a surprise, her children had also slowly started to come, not only that, but it also seemed all her children were there except for katakuri, Amande and Brulee.

Oven sat on a box with Daifuki by his side standing arms crossed waiting for their brother katakuri and Luffy.

Mondee was standing there with Hachee and Effiler who was tapping her feet waiting until Amande and their brother Luffy came into view.

Prim and Praline were hanging in the sea, Opera was looking into the ocean with binoculars, Anana was being cuddled by Poire while she held her stitched up teddy bear, she learned to stitch up her teddy bear which she took great interest in rather than stabbing it violently when Brulee offered to teach her to stitch so she could stab it again.