Chapter 10: Training and Jinbei's negotiations

(A/N: I own nothing, one piece is owned by whoever created one piece)

(Idk but I feel like this wasn't written that well.)

Summary: Morning talk, going with Mont-D'Or, Training with Rayleigh, negotiations.

list of charlottes in this chapter because there's a lot of them: Luffy, Flampe, Pudding, Snack, Mont-D'Or, Compote, Brulee, Basskarte, Poire, Panna, Amande, Katakuri, Oven.

previously:

after that they went to go to their bedrooms or went back to night patrol duty while big mom stalled a little longer.

"Happy she was born..." she muttered softly and left wondering.

was her son happy she was born?

were any of her children happy she was born?

PRESENT:

CHAPTER 10

The next day, Flampe was shouting into Luffy's ear to get the fuck up from his bed.

"Get up Luffy-nii san!"

He snored and mumbled while sleeping 

"Five more minutes..."

"It's morning! we got to go for breakfast, Pudding already left!"

At this, Luffy jumped out of bed with a grin Looking WIDE awake which surprised her.

"Food!"

Luffy ran off while Flampe lagged behind before following, seems her brother was really hungry.

At the dining room, the siblings exchanged good mornings and greetings, some looked ready for the day ahead while the others looked like they wanted to sleep more.

"FOOD!" Luffy busted the doors open and shouted which Woke up the ones who felt sleepy while looking at their brother in shock and slight annoyance.

Luffy walked up to Pudding who greeted him while beaming with 3 eyes open, Luffy grinned and greeted her back before sitting next to her with Flampe sitting next to him after catching up.

The siblings who witnessed how Pudding wasn't hiding her third eye smiled remembering last night, they were glad their brother comforted and helped Pudding.

Luffy Looked at his mother while grinning in anticipation "Will there be meat?!"

The siblings raised an eyebrow or were a bit surprised at that, it was pretty unusual for a sibling to ask for something besides sweets, desserts and pastry food.

"Totto land doesn't have meat, but we could contact our traders and asked them about" Big mom said shrugging, her children were wondering how the servants were going to react when she ordered something besides the regular ingredients.

They probably would have a look of surprise and disbelief.

Luffy, although saddened at the fact he won't be having his favorite food, quickly cheered up. Food was Food after all, maybe he could find something to eat which tasted new.

"Okay!"

"In the meantime, why not tell us about the things you have seen in your adventures?" Big mom suggested towards her son while waiting for the chefs, she wondered what kind of things her son had encountered.

The topic of his past would be brought up way later, for now she just wanted to know about what her sons been through when he sailed.

"Okay! hmm...what should I start with?" Luffy arms were crossed while thinking carefully.