Chapter 25: The return

(A/N: I own nothing, one piece is owned by whoever created one piece)

Character detail(for this story anyway)

-UTA-

Devil fruit (Without the shrooms)

-Uta can bring a person's consciousness into another world that she personally calls "Uta World" when they hear her sing, the best way to describe this would be a person being lulled into a dream that is shared by everyone and is controlled by uta.

-The duration of Uta World depends on her will and overall stamina. Uta's limit in maintaining this music world at a minimum is an hour, the maximum being just 30 minutes longer, crossing the line is majority of the time impossible as the user would pass out by then, but if she does pushes it with her devil fruit, her life span shortens as a result in order to keep it up.

-In Uta World, she has complete and utter control on what goes on except for the powers of other devil fruits, under the condition that she maintains her calm. Any negative emotion could loosen her control over everything, an example being people being able to use Haki in her realm if her control slips up a bit.

-Easiest way to get out of Uta world is to either wait until she can no longer hold it up or knock out Uta in the real world, if you were to kill her, you would forever be trapped inside Uta world, like you are in a permanent comatose-state.

Haki

-She knows and understands what Haki is and what it can do, knowing and having minimal basics of Armament and Observation, but not much improvement due to lack of training, mostly reliant on devil fruit powers.

-Could Potentially unlock her Conqueror's Haki but requires the right situation and conditions to do so.

Relationships

Red haired Pirates: Despises all of them, especially Shanks, any memory about them brings nothing but pain to her, making her push them away.

Gordon: Sees him as a father figure, a teacher, and overall, a good friend.

Luffy: Misses him and thinks about him a lot while growing up in Elegia with how he was her first friend, slowly developing a bit of an obsession with him overtime after the crew that she grew up with betrayed her, traumatizing her and making her depressed, which pushed her to reminisce about Luffy alot, with how her happiest memories besides Shanks were about Luffy.

Sum Head canons (For this story anyway)

-Everyone has lucid dreams about another life that they had lived.

-The Marine's, including the admirals, undergo brutal training after the humiliatingly Loss at Marineford, the training regimen is overseen by Garp and Sengoku, the one's training the hardest are Coby along with Smoker.

-There will be more than 4 Emperor's later on, due to morgans manipulation of the news spreading through the world.

-The Neo admirals have a neutral relationship with the revolutionaries, trading resources and money with each other through secured channels in the sea.

-Z's Asthma, was not only due to age, but was a combination of smoking/being with Kizaru a lot of times.

-Garp, in his prime days, used "Combat prowess test" as an excuse to beat the living shit out of any smug and arrogant Cipher Pol agents, he ran into that pissed him off when reporting to higher ups on why he did it.