Chapter 3: The War

(A/N: I own nothing, one piece is owned by whoever created one piece) (also im pretty sure each chapter is gonna get progressively longer and longer so be prepared)

Summary: Luffy fights all 3 admirals, Ace freed, RIP AKAINU'S NUTS

list of charlottes in this chapter because there's a lot of them: Smoothie, Cracker, Custard, Angel, Opera, Amande, Effiler, Hachee, Mondee, Oven, Snack, Broye, Brulee, custard and angel

PREVIOUSLY:

"Bring it"

Hardening his left hand, he inflated it

"Muscle balloon!"

And said one thing that had ace grinning at, he was gonna use IT.

"Gear 4th!"

PRESENT:

CHAPTER 3

Upon saying this, his body had inflated, symbols appearing and expanding on his chest with smoke blocking his figure until it disappeared and reviewed his new look

"BOUNCE-MAN!"

Akainu scoffed "what is this a joke?"

Kizaru amused but seemed to be on guard "he sure got big"

Luffy "I am serious!" said Luffy

"You can't even stand straight! you're bouncing because your rubber!" Aokiji said.

"Shut up...you guys...won't be able to do anything against me!" Luffy said winding up his fist.

(-AT TOTTO LAND-)

"Hmm that's interesting" Smoothie said crossing her legs and leaned forward in anticipation, what was special about this technique their brother was displaying?

"It seems to be a combination of armament and his devil fruit" Cracker said interested in his brother's next move.

"He sure is bouncing a lot" Commented Compote with a sweat drop while her siblings who were around her agreed.

"He got big" Custard said in surprise, Cracker grinned.

"HAHAHAHA That's what she sai-*whack* Before he could finish what he was saying, Angel had smacked him in the head.

"What are those markings though?" Poire asked while tilting her head.

"Tamago, after this war is over get the information of his devil fruit" Big mom asked of him, wondering what he could do in such a form, he could inflate and seems to be able to stretch which hints at a Paramecia which is related to rubber.

But this form he took on... there was steam around his body that looked akin to robes, his eyes shaded, markings of some sorts on his chest (It seemed like he was a paramecia but this form...looked more like a mythical Zoan of some kind?)

Big mom shrugged of her thoughts, she should be focusing what her son was gonna do right now.

The charlottes now leaned forward and wondering what their brother would do.

(-AT MARINEFORD-)

Luffy was bouncing a few times winding up his hands and had a look of concentration and after a bounce

He went for Aokiji.

"GOMU-GOMU NO" fist cranked up back into his arm, Aokiji was surprised, but was able to raise his arms to try and defend himself.