Chapter 37 (They Are Back)

Inline comments please....

Manik:- Guys Sidharth is back in India.

They were shocked.

Dhruv:- What? But why?

Manik:- To take his revenge.

All were froze on their place. All looked tensed.

Arya:- This is bad. Why after so many years he came back?

Dhruv was bitting his finger.

Dhruv:- Why this revenge? We have nothing to do with him.

Cabir:- Yeah it was just an accident.

Arya held his head.

Arya:- Its was not our fault. We just did what was right that time. We were not aware that something bad will happened.

Cabir:- But he thinks it was our mistake. He thinks because of us that accident happened.

They were talking but Abhi was quite. He was just lost in his own thoughts. Manik noticed that. Manik kept his hand on shoulder.

Manik:- Abhi?!

Abhi was still lost in his thoughts. Others also stopped talking and looking at Abhi. Manik shaked Abhi little. Abhi came back from his thoughts.

Manik:- Are you OK?

Abhi just nodded his head.

Manik:- Abhi I know it's really difficult for you. We don't want you to remember all those incidence once again.

Others also felt sorry. Abhi gave him a small smile.

Abhi:- It's OK. I am fine.

Manik:- You don't worry this time I will not let anything happen bad to any of us.

Abhi:- I know. But he is not a easy person to deal with and this time he came to destroy all of our life. Specially Manik's.

Manik:- Really!? Mine? Oh come on. He can't even touch my hair let alone destroy my life.

Manik laughed.

Abhi:- I am not joking Manik. What Sid said to you?

Manik was trying about talking about it.

Manik:- He was talking about bullshit. Don't give him importance.

Abhi:- What Manik?

Cabir:- What are you hiding from us Manik?

Manik looked here there.

Manik:- Guys you know Sid. He just can only fire bullet in the air.

Arya:- He is dangerous Manik. He can't take him lightly. If he came back of course he have some motives behind it.

Dhruv:- He don't go anywhere without any interest.

Abhi:- Say it Manik.

Manik  laughed to make the atmosphere light.

Manik:- Let him be guys. He was just talking about finding my percious thing. He will take it from me. Blah blah blah. You guys know that I don't have anything like that. So don't believe his nonsense and focus on work.

Manik got up from his sit. He about to walk away.

Abhi:- But I think he found it.

All were confused. Manik looked at him with question mark expression.

Abhi:- Alia called me. She said Sid is taking interest in Nandini. He is always following her around, flirting with her and doing all those things to get her attention.