Chapter 23 (Embarrassed Soha)

Inline comments please....

Soha was telling her not so true fairy tale. She was blushing also. Nandini was boiling in anger. She was going to give her a piece of mind. But stop listening someone's loud laughing. Nandini turned around and saw Arya laughing hard holding his stomach.

Soha made a bad face seeing Arya laughing so much. Nandini was also confused why he was laughing this much. Arya composed himself and removed tears from his eyes which came because of his laughing.

Soha:- Ap itna has kyu rahe ho? (Why are you laughing? )

Arya:- Apki bat sunke Soha jii. (Listening what you said Soha)

Soha was confused so was Nandini.

Soha :- Meri bat sunke kyu? (Listening what I said. Why?)

Arya:- Aree apne abhi abhi bola hai ki Manik kal apke sath tha. ( You just said that Manik was with you last night)

Soha(confidently) :- Haan woh kal rat humare sath the. Apko kya lagta hai mai jhuti khani suna rahi hu. ( Yes he was with me last night. What do you think I'm lying)

Arya:- Aree kya bat kar rahi ho ap Soha jii ap or jhut bolegge nahi yesa kabhi ho sakta hai kya. Hum log tho kabhi kabhi jhut bol lete hai par ap kabhi jhut hi nahi bolte. ( what are you saying Soha you and telling lie. No that can never happened. We sometimes tell lie but you never ever can tell lie)

Soha smiled boardly she thought Arya was praising her. Nandini was quietly standing there seeing the drama because she herself don't know what was Arya trying to say.

Arya:- Tho Soha jii kal rat Manik kya apke sath ludo khel raha tha. ( Soha, was Manik playing ludo with you last night)

Soha:- Nahi. Hum dono ne milke humari chaat pe betke bohot sare bate ki. Or pata hai Manik jii bohot mithi bate kar rahe the. ( No. We talked a lot sitting on our terrace and you know Manik was so romantic)

Soha smile shyly. Nandini's was boiling in a anger.

Arya:- Yesa hai kya. Oh my God. Soha jii kal rat Jo maine dekha shayed woh apne bhi dekha hai. Par kuch ulta ho gaya.  ( is it like that. Oh my God. Soha what I saw last night probably you also saw that. But it turned upside down)

Soha was confused.

Soha:- Kya matlab hai apka? (what do you mean)

Arya clear his throat and put his hand inside his pant pocket.

Arya:- Soha jii ap jhut bohot Achi tarha se bol leti hai par kya kare hum apki tarha din main sapne nahi dekhte naa.( Soha you can lie so easily but what can we do, we don't day dream like you)

Soha :- Kya matlab hai apka? (What do you mean)

Arya:- Soha jii kal rat Manik Nandini ke sath tha. Nandini Manik ke liye ek surprise plan ki thi. Or un dono ne ek sath time spend kiya kal rat. ( Soha yesterday Manik was with Nandini. Nandini planned a surprise for Manik and they spend time together yesterday night)

Soha was shocked and so was Nandini.  But Soha composed herself and trying prove herself right.

Soha:- Ap kese bol sakte ho ki woh dono sath mai the. Manik jii humare sath the. ( How can you say that they were together. Manik was with me)

Arya rises his eyebow.

Arya:- Really!! Maine khud kal chaat pe undono ko dekha Tha. Or pata hai woh kono kya kar rahe the. Woh dono kiss kar rahe the ek dusre ko. Agar ap jara dhayan se dekho tho woh apko Nandini ki lips pe Abhi bhi bite ka marks dikhegi. ( really!! I was them with my own eyes on terrace and you know what they were doing. They were kissing each other. If saw carefully you can still see the bites marks on Nandini's lips)

Nandini cover her lips with her hand. She was shocked and Soha was numb on her place.

Arya:- Manik ke sath dream dekhna baand kar do Soha jii. Woh apka kabhi nahi hoga. ( stop dreaming about Manik. He will never be yours)

Soha feel embarrassed in front of Nandini and her friends. She looked at Nandini who was looking at her like she will eat her alive. Soha gave a nervous laugh.

Soha:- Mujhe naa bazar Jana tha mai chalti hu. ( I have to go to market. I should leave now)

She hurrily left from there.

Arya:- Seriously this girl has no brain and shame. Silly girl.

Arya laugh and shake his head. He turn towards Nandini and saw her standing there with her arms cross over and chest. Looking at her face he definitely can guess that Nandini is hell angry.

Nandini :- What Manik and me had yesterday night how did you know?

Arya gulp up his saliva and give Nandini a nervous smile.

Arya:- Guess!! Guess kar raha tha main. Sach ho gayi kya?? ( Guess!! I was guessing. Its come out truth)

Arya trying to show that he was shocked.

Nandini :- Don't even try to fool me. Now spills the beans out of your mouth. Are you there yesterday??

Arya:- Yes I was there yesterday when Manik was kissing hell out of you.

Arya flash her a big smile.

Nandini :- I warned you Arya not to ruined my moments. But you did that. I will kill you.

Nandini look here there and saw a stick was laying on ground. She picked it up. Arya was going backwards seeing her picking up the stick.

Nandini :- Where are you running? Now it's time for your punishment.

Arya run from his life and Nandini was after him. Everyone was leaving their work watching them. Eagle's came to rescue Arya. Arya run and hide behind Cabir. Manik hold Nandini's hand.

Manik :- Nandini What happened? Why are you running behind Arya with a stick.

Manik was trying to take the stick from Nandini 's hand but she was not giving.

Nandini (angrily) :- Manik leave me. I will kill him today.

Abhi:- Cool down Nandini. Why are getting so much angry.

Arya was catching his breath and he was laughing also.

Cabir :- Tu has kyu raha hai? Nandini ne jokes sunsi hi hai kya tujhe. ( why are you laughing. Did Nandini told you some jokes)

Arya:- Nandini bata du kya ral rat ke baremai. (Nandini should I told about last night)

Nandini give him angry glance.

Nandini :- Don't you dare.

Everyone was confused.  Dhruv started sweating. He thought Nandini told Arya about him and Alia.

Dhruv :- last night??

Dhruv was hell scared. He was just looking at Arya and Nandini.

Manik :- What are you talking about Arya?

That's for today. What do you think will Arya tell them about Manan?  Do share your view by the comments.

Finally exams and practicals both were finished. Now I'm breathing peach fully now. I tried to update between my practicals but I didn't get time. To cover up the damage I will try to give 2 or 3 updates in a week. Please forgive me guys.

Next part is ready. Give me good response and lots of comments. I will give update with in 2 days. May be I will update tomorrow. 😉

Love
Asha