Note

Hello everyone,

How are you all?

I know you all are waiting for the update desperately. I want to update. But my health is not good.

As my regular readers know i lost my pet rabbit. It's being been 3 months I lost him. He was very dear to me. He was apple of my eyes.

After losing him I am losing myself also. I am losing my mind. I still couldn't believe my rabbit is no more. It's effecting my mental health.

My mental health becoming worse day by day. I tried to be regular here and be with you all but it still not helping me.

Few days ago I went to a rabbit park and I just lost my mind. I don't know how I came home from there.

My parents are really worried about my health. I might need a psychiatrist. I want to help myself but I am losing hope in me. I need to live for my parents and love ones. But I don't know what to do. I love my rabbit very much. He was my child. He was my son.

The worst part is he was right on my lap. I was holding him when he took his last breath. 3 years ago I came home holding him in my arms and when he was gone he was in my arms. I took him home again in my arms but he was lifeless. I feel like I am the culprit. I Couldn't save him. I tried to make myself understand that I have no hand on someone life and death. But it still hurts.

I have my phone full of his picture. He was really dear to my mom and sister also. I know my mom was most broken ones. Because of me she tried to act brave in front of me. She still can't looked at his picture.

My exam also coming. I have no preparation for that. I don't have much time to get a good results out of it. My whole life become messed up.

I wanna live

I wanna live for myself

I wanna live for my family

I wanna live for my love ones

Please everyone pray for me

Thank you