Chapter 46 (Unexpected)

Inline comments please....

Abhi:- Are you in love if yes then what is the person name?

Both Manik's and Dhruv's eyes went wide open. May be Abhi wanted to made Manik confess but then Dhruv get caught in the net as well. Manik was biting his lips. Dhruv looked at Manik and gulped his saliva. Everyone was waiting for their answer.

Manik:- You can only ask one question.

Abhi:- OK then tell me the name of the person you like.

Dhruv:- What if I don't like anyone?

Abhi glanced at him. But Dhruv knew about their plan but he was helpless. He needed to save himself now. Listening Dhruv, Manik jumped on his sit.

Manik:- Yes what if we don't have someone we like?

Listening that Nandini felt upset. She looked down on her lap and playing with her fingers. She didn't want them to see her upset face. Cabir felt like crying himself.

Cabir(whisper to Abhi):- I just think sometimes how can Manik be so dumb when it's comes to love.

Abhi(whisper):- Same here. It's a golden opportunity for him to confess his love but look at this idiot. He is useless.

Cabir(whisper) :- Totally.

Arya was confused seeing them whispering with each other.

Arya:- What are you two whispering?

Cabir:- You don't need to know that. Let's continue the game.

Arya:- Such a mean!

Manik:- Yes so Abhi you can ask only one question. So tell us what you want to ask.

Abhi:- Yes so I want to ask do you have someone you like?

Dhruv:- Yes, I have.

All eyes was went to him.

Arya:- What really? That was unexpected.

Abhi and Cabir's eyes wide open. Looking like they remembered something. They both looked at each other. Cabir shaked his head in negative.

Abhi(mouthed to Cabir):- I totally forget about it.

Cabir(mouthed) :- Same here.

Nandini looked at Navya who was already looking at her. Nandini looked at Manik who looked surprised.

Manik:- Really buddy! You like someone. You never told me.

Manik kept his arm around Dhruv. Dhruv was hell nervous. He was sweating. Dhruv titter little bit and wiped his forehead sweat with the back of his palm.

Dhruv:- You never ask me buddy.

Manik:- Yeah right I never ask you. So buddy who is she?

Manik asked Dhruv with a teasing smile. Dhruv's heart dropped in his stomach because of fear.

Cabir:- Wait a minute you can't asked him. It's not your turn.

Manik:- Come on Cabir. I just wanna know.

Arya:- Even I want to know.

Cabir glanced at Arya.

Cabir:- You can't. You have to wait for your turn. It's the rule of the game and you have to follow it.

Abhi:- Yes and Manik you can't run away from the question. Dhruv already gave his answer and now it's your turn.

Manik withdrew his hand from Dhruv shoulder.