Chapter 8 (Restless Manik)

Inline comments please...

Nandini (in mind):- Challenge tho accept kar liya tune Nandini par ab karegi kya. Kese prove karegi tu ab.

Soha shake her.

Soha:- Kaha kho geye ap? Chaliye nice chalte hai.

Nandini gave a small smile and nod her head. They both came downstairs. Nandini quietly sat beside Manik. Manik looked at Nandini. But she was in deep thought.

Soha gave the file to her father. He handed over the file to Manik.

Village head:- Yeh lo beta yeha sab kagazat hai.

Manik:- Sukriya chachaji.

Village head:- Isme sukriya ki kya bat hai. Tum humare pind ke liye kya kya nahi Kar rahe ho. Or mai tumhare liye yeh choti si kam nahi kar sakta.

Manik give him a smile. Manik stood up from his place. He join his hand.

Manik:- Tho chachaji ab hum chalte hai.

Village head also stood up.

Village head:- Aree yese kese khana tho khake jao humare sath.

Soha:- Haan Manikjii beji bass khana laga rahi hai. Please khake jayiye na.

Manik:- Nahi mai ghar se nasta karke aya hu. Aj nahi ho sakta.

Village head:- Acha tik hai.

Manik looked at Nandini who was lost in her thought.

Manik:- Nandini!!

Nandini came out of the thought and looked at Manik.

Manik:- Chale!?

Nandini nod her head and stood up. She join her hand. Then Manik and Nandini left from there. They were walking on street. Nandini was lost in her thought. Manik time to time looking at Nandini.

Nandini don't know how to prove herself. How to prove her love in front of Soha. She was very much worried about it. What if she failed in it.

Manik was restless a little bit. The girl who all time speck and laugh now quite. He was not able to take his silence. He loves her carefree attitude. The way she fight to come close to him. She irritated him. He don't want to admit but he was missing this. He want to know what happened suddenly to her.

Manik:- Nandini!!

Nandini still lost in her thought.

Manik (little loud):- Nandini!!

Nandini looked at Manik.

Nandini:- Huh!!

Manik:- What happened to you?

Nandini gave him a small smile.

Nandini:- Nothing happened to me.

Manik:- Why are you so quite? Kisne kuch kaha hai kya tumhe?

Nandini:- Nahi tho.

Manik:- Are you sure?

Nandini nod her head. Manik didn't asked anything more.

They reached home. Nandini without talking to anyone went upstairs in her room. Eagle gang was shocked.

Cabir:- Nandini ko kya huya?

Manik:- I don't know.

Abhi:- Kahi tune usse kuch kaha tho nahi.

Manik:- Bro I'm innocent. I swear I didn't tell her anything. You can asked her.