Chapter 22 (Sweet Arya?)

Inline comments please....

Nandini :- Are you feeling guilty? Do you regret it Manik?

Nandini stop breathing. Her heart started beating fast. Manik eyes was holding so many emotions. Manik looked down and nod his head in negative.

Manik :- No Nandini I don't regret Our Moment.

Nandini leave her breath which she was holding unknowingly. Others also stop seeing Nandini and Manik talking. But they didn't understand what they were talking about.

Cabir(keep his hand on his chin) :- kis regret ki baat kar rahe the to Tum dono. Kuch hua hai kya tum donon ke bich.

Nandini give Cabir angry glanced.

Nandini :-  Tumhen Koi Kam Nahin Hai woh Jaan Kya. Apne kaam se matlab rakho.

Everyone was shocked scene nandini's behaviour. Nandini without saying anything she left from there.

Cabir :- What happened to our sweet Nandini?

Abhi:- I'm observing from morning today Nandini 's mood was not good.

Abhi turn towards Manik.

Abhi:- Did you know anything Manik.

Manik nod his head in negative.

Arya:- Leave her yaar. We are getting late.

Everyone also started walking towards there destination.

Manik (in mind) :- If Nandini is not upset because of me then what must be the reason behind her this kind of behaviour.

Nandini was sitting on brick. She was just looking at Manik and smiling herself remembering their last night moment. Manik was talking to a engineer.

Nandini (in mind) :- I got really afraid. I thought Manik regret our moment. But he didn't. He was looking so cute when I asked him did he regret our moment. But thank you so much Ayyappa. Manik didn't regreting our moments.

Nandini was thinking all this but her thinking process stop because of Arya. Arya was running towards Nandini and shouting her name. Nandini made bad face and turned towards him.

Nandini:- What do you want Arya?

Arya gave Nandini a big smile showing all his teeth. Nandini rises her one eyesbow.

Arya:- Actually Nandini I want to go to washroom.

Nandini roll her eyes.

Nandini :- Tho mai kya tumhe washroom lagti hu jo you came running towards me.

Arya:- No actually everyone is busy.

Nandini :- Tho mai kya karu?

Arya still showing his teeth.

Arya:- Can you please look after my work till then I come?

Nandini give him a hard glance.

Nandini :- Why will I?

Arya:- because you don't have any work you are just sitting idly and watching Manik. So why don't you do my work. It will make you busy and Manik will be free from your stare for a little while.

Nandini give angry glance to Arya looking like she will eat him alive.

Nandini(angrily) :- what did you just said?

Arya saw that Nandini is getting angry so he thought he should shut his mouth if she get angry on him she will never ever help him and he need to go to washroom very urgently.

Arya:- Nandini please yaar help me I really need your help now. If you help me I promise I will return your favour back. But please now help me. Its really urgent.

Arya was looking very uncomfortable and he was literally jumping on his place. So Nandini keep aside her anger and decided to helped Arya.

Nandini :- fine I will help you. But don't forget what you just promise to me. Now tell me what I have to do.

Arya become very happy. He give Nandini a chat to her which he was holding.

Arya:- You just have to see how many sand bags they are bringing and you just have to write it down on this page.

Nandini :- OK I will handle everything.

Arya just nod his head and left from there. Nandini get busy on counting the sand back bags. Suddenly Soha make her entry with her two puppets.

Soha:- Dekho Hamari angreji mem Aaj yeha Basta Gin rahi hai.

Nandini look behind and give Soha tight smile.

Nandini :- Aur Tumhen to Koi kam dhandha nahin hai isliye pura din Yahan Wahan bhatakti rahti Ho Aatma Ki Tarah. Oh my mistake Buri Aatma Ki Tarah.

Soha get angry.

Soha:- kya kaha tumne? Main tumko Aatma lagti hu?

Nandini :- Oh no Agar Main Tumko unke ke sath compare karungi tho Unki bhi beijjati ho jayegi.

Soha was boiling in anger. Nandini was pissed before. But now she was having a great entertainment.

Nandini:- Tho boliye Soha jii apke yeha kese Ana huya. Must be came here to eating my head with your useless talk. I think you didn't get anything to eat in your home. So that's why you always came running behind me.

Soha and her friend like a statue eating what Nandini was saying. Because they didn't even know what Nandini was saying. They were standing like a fool. Nandini looked at them.

Nandini(in mind looking at sky) :- Ayyappa kaha fasa diya apne!!

She then looked at Soha.

Nandini :- Kya dekh rahi ho. Ab bako kyu ayi ho yeha.

Soha composed herself.

Soha(with attitude) :- Mai yeha Manik se milne ayi hu.

Nandini rise her one eyesbow.

Nandini:- Or meri fiance ke sath tumhara kya kam hai?

Soha:- Finase!! Kya?

Nandini :- Ayyappa!! Maggetar!!

Soha:- Acha.

Nandini :- Tho batao kya kam hai Manik ke sath?

Soha give Nandini a evil smirk.

Soha:- Pata hai kal Raat Manik Mere Ghar Aaye The. Aur woh Mere Liye Gulab Ka Phool bhi laye the. Pir Hum donon ne Chaat per baithkar Puri Raat Ek dusre Se baten Karte Rahe aur pata hai woh kitne Meethi Meethi baten kar rahe the Mere bare mein.

Soha was telling her not so true fairy tale. She was blushing also. Nandini was boiling in anger. She was going to give her a piece of mind. But stop listening someone's loud laughing.

That's for today. So any guess who was laughing listening Soha's meaningless talk? Do share your viewers by your comments. Last time I really disappointed with the comments response. 😔 If you lost the track then re read pervious chapter or re read the book again.

I know I'm very very late. May be you guys want to kill me. But there is so much happening in my personal life and my exam also still going on. So I was trying to handle the thing. I was about to update earlier but suddenly something happened. That's why I'm late. Hope you forgive me. I will try to update once or twice in a week. Thank you for your support and care. I will not leave my story in middle I will complete all of my story. Just keep patience and support me.

Love
Asha