# 3 : FONTS

I stepped inside the warm, cozy restaurant, contrasting from the cold outdoors.

I looked around, seeing monsters and humans alike chatting, smiling, laughing. It made my SOUL fill with warmth that made me feel fuzzy inside.

"We're here! Finally, I was freezing." Brandon chattered happily.

"You don't have to flex your convertable every minute, you know. Maybe that's why you keep getting sick, heheh." I chuckle, hugging my jacket closer to myself.

"I spent a lot of money on it, of course I'll show it off!" He huffed, his cheeks puffed out a little with stubbornness.

"Mhhhmm." I smiled, before Brandon got all jumpy again, "Hey Sans!!" He said outloud with a wave, gaining a few stares. I shrunk a little in my coat.

He seemed to be directing it towards a short.. person in a booth, with their hood over their head, a bottle of ketchup in their hands with a chatty skeleton by them, seeming to yell about puns angrily.

The sight was entertaining, but the aura the shorter one gave was intimidating. Though, it faded as they - no, he.. Maybe? I'll have to ask. Anyways - They turned around with a big goofy grin on their face with lazy, half-lidded eyes. It wasn't hard to identify they're a skeleton. Maybe brothers?

He waved us over, which Brandon responded by grabbing my arm and pulling me with him, which I scowled at a little at.

"hiya brandon. so, is little red wrecking ball your friend?" He asked with a sleezy grin, leaning on the table which I took a seat at, closest to the wall which was in front of the taller skeleton.

"Indeed-y! This is my friend, [NAME]. They've been my friend for quite some time, at the office! They kinda reminded me of you." He laughed, which I grumbled in disagreement with my hands in my pockets, curled in a ball.

"seems like somebody has their bones rattled." I swore I heard a 'ba-dum-tss' as Sans shrugged with a shit-eating grin.

"SANS!! YOU ARE HORRIBLE AT FIRST IMPRESSIONS!" The taller skeleton, who you assumed to be Papyrus, shrieked with eyes bulging out of his head, which was.. Mildly freaky but entertaining. I laughed softly.

Papyrus's face seemsd to return to normal as he greeted me. He was the largest, childish grin on his face as he shook my hand wildly. "HELLO HUMAN!! WHAT'S YOUR NAME?! I AM THE GR-R-REAT PAPYRUS!" He slightly rolled his Rs, which I found humorous.

"Name's the Great n' Terrible [NAME], at your service." I humored as I gave a small courtesy, which Sans snorted at.

"[NAME], you're not terrible!! Don't say that!" Brandon whined, squeezing my arm as I hissed a little. "Dam-!! I mean.. Dang, don't squeeze so hard!" I sighed, my arm a bit sore by his scolding.

Brandon only laughed nervously in response, beginning to recognize it as a joke as he shrunk a bit in his seat, before launching back up.

"I told you about 'em, yeah!! They're super cool, I think you guys would like them!" Brandon cheered before the waiter came around.

A man made of fire.. At a bar. Well, that's totally not a hazard. Maybe he's fireproof?

"heya grillbz. can i get a thing of ketchup and 3 things of fries and burgers?" He asked casually, like they had been friends forever. Eho I assumed was Grillby just looked disapprovingly as he said, "just put it on my tab."

Grillby only sighed before writing our order down, walking off to the back, assumingly to the kitchen.

This is going to be tiring.