# 7 : CONFUSED

I sat up, heavily breathing with a small sense of deja vu.

I wasn't exactly.. afraid. It didn't seem much of a nightmare, but not a dream either.

It felt like a glimpse into the future.

I gripped the fuzzt blanket as I held onto my temple, sighing.

I looked down -

Wait.

...

..

.

This wasn't my house.

I was on a green couch, snuggling with a blue blanket.

This is Sans and Papyrus's house..

It seemed rather late, considering that all the lights were off and it was quiet, with only the sound of crickets and the occasional hoot of an owl being heard.

I slipped off the couch. Last thing I remember seeing before my slumber was a face full of spaghetti. I guess they cleandd me up before sending me onto the couch.

I spotted my bag beside me and sighed in contentment, digging around until I found my wallet. I pulled out 20 dollars and a piece of notebook paper and a pen.

'thanks for takkng care o' me. gotta blast, 20 is for yall.

-[NAME]'

I slung my bag over my shoulder and folded the blanket, setting it on top of the couch before starting to get a move on.

I quietly exited the house and got on the sidewalk.

I pulled up my GPS and started walking my way home, slipping on my headphones then my hood.

It was a while of walking until -

...

..

.

Blue strings wrapped around my SOUL, making me cry out in pain.

"Well, weLl, wEE-E-llL. Look w-w-whaT we have h3re."

* You called for help.

...

...

...

...

..

* But nobody came.