# 5 : COOKING!

It was the next day after I visited Grillby's with Sans. I gave them both my phone numbers so they could ring me whenever, I doubt they would though..

I was in bed, comfortably wrapped in blankets as I scrolled on my social media homepage, looking at random stuff. Fanart, drama, you name it.

I was specifically down a rabbit hole of drama that was getting pretttyy interesting until I got a text notification.

THE GREAT PAPYRUS: HUMAN!!!! THE GREAT PAPYRUS HAS INVITED YOU TO HELP ME WITH DINNER!! WOULD YOU LIKE TO?!

I smiled heartily at the message, finding some fondness in his childishness.

sleepy: sure thing. when shoukd i come over.?

sleepy: should*

THE GREAT PAPYRUS: 5:30!!! ALSO WHY IS THAT YOUR NAME IN MY CELLULAR DEVICE?!?!!

sleepy: pffft. its just what i put down for everythign. dont mind it.

THE GREAT PAPYRUS: ALRIGHT.... WELL!!!! SEE YOU LATER!!!!!! NYEH HEH HEH!!!!!

Hm, he even types his laugh. How sweet. I smile and put down my phone, slipping out of bed. I only had 2 hours before I got to the skelebros place, which made me realize..

I don't even know where they live.

I rushed back to my phone, rushingly typing.

sleepy: whhere is your guyshouse at????/? forgot to ask sorry.

THE GREAT PAPYRUS: SANS CAN JUST PICK YOU UP!! IF HE EVEN BOTHERS, THAT LAZYBONES!!!! IF HE DOESN'T, I WILL

sleepy: kk thqnks so sorry!

THE GREAT PAPYRUS: ITS OKAY HUMAN!!

I smiled contently as I placed my phone to charge, going to get ready.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

"What's taking so long.."

I shudder from the cold, sitting at the bus stop. I asked Papyrus to pick me up becaus Sans hadn't came yet, and I'm supposed to be there in thirty minutes.

After a while, a car rolls up with the roof down. It was a shiny red sports car, freshly washed it seems. There was Sans, snoozing with his hood over his head, squeezed between a rowdy fish lady pointing at me and a yellow.. lizard? Person who was watching something on their phone.

"HELLO, HUMAN!! GET IN!" Papyrus said,