Part 1 -Spirits-

*buzz, Buzz,buzz*

"Hello?" Said Mariana awoken by her phone going off. "It's 4 in the morning this better be urgent" she said groggily. 

"Mariana. It's me Annie. This may be weird but I believe I fell in love with a ghost" said Annie 

"A ghost? Annie did you watch to many horror movies again before going to bed?" Asked Mariana a little angry    

Annie had a bad habit of watching scary movies before going to bed then having a nightmare about them, scaring herself 

"No Mari. I'm being serious. Can you just come over to make sure I'm not going crazy?" Said Annie annoyed

"I'm pretty sure you've lost you mind this time but I'll come over just to make you hush and let me sleep in piece. Instead of calling all hours of the night scaring yourself for watching to many horror movies". Mariana said getting out of bed going to her bathroom.  

"I'm telling you the truth. I think I have fallen for a ghost" said Annie

"Okay. Whatever, be their in a few". Mariana hung up the phone and got dressed.    It was cold outside so she opted for a green sweater dress with black leggings underneath and knee high boots. She fixed her hair and makeup and put a cute beanie matching her dress before heading out the door. She figured this would keep her warm and not overheat with a big jacket. Mariana hated to wear jackets. They made her feel uncomfortable. 

Mariana got into her car and headed to her friends house. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mariana makes it to her friends house. It was about 5 and the sun was barely visible and still dark out. 

She walked up to her friends door and knocked.

"Coming!" Yelled Annie on the other side. She opened the door and greeted Mariana and let her in.

"So where this so called lover-ghost" teased Mariana

"Hush. He could hear you. He doesn't know that I've fallen for him." Said Annie shushing her friend   "Follow me   He likes  to hang around the fire place" she said leading Mariana to the living room where the fireplace was.

As Mariana approaching the living could see a figure sitting in a chair that faced the fireplace.

"Dalton, this is Mariana. My best friend I've been telling you about. She has come to visit" said Annie.

The figure stood up. He was taller than Annie and Mariana. Good looking features. Dirty blonde hair and blue eyes  

"Hello, Dalton. I'm Mariana. I've heard quite a bit about you from Annie. She has taken quite the interest in you" Mariana said holding out her hand to shake his hand.

Dalton held out his hand and Mariana reached for it to only go through his hand with a cold chill running up her arm.

" You weren't kidding Ann" Mariana said in disbelief. 

" I was trying to tell you" said Annie.

"Tell her what Annie" said Dalton kinda hurt.

"Oh Annie was telling me over the phone that she had fallen for a ghost. And asked me to come over to see if her mind finally broke and she was going crazy   But now that I'm here I can conclude that Ann isn't going crazy" Mariana said bluntly.

"Ann is that true. You've fallen for me?" Said Dalton in delight.

"Damn straight" said another spirit coming through the wall but this time it was a woman that looked similar to Dalton " Ann would never stop talking about you to me. Saying how crazy she is falling for a ghost. And is crazy in love with you" said the woman   

"And who might you be?" Mari asked the other spirit.

"Oh I'm Daltons older sister. Lily" the woman said.

"Mari!" Said Ann shocked " You weren't supposed to say that. Neither were you lily" said Annie embarrassed.

"Sorry.  I guess the cat was out of the bag since your friend over her let the tea slip" said lily.

"Annie how many other spirits are in your home?" Asked Mari.

"Just moment" interrupted Dalton "Ann is it true that you have fallen for me" asked Dalton searching Annie's eyes for an answer.

"Yes" was the only thing Ann could say

"I have fallen for you as well Ann. I though I was the crazy one" he said looking down at Annie,  placing his hand on her cheek. Well more or less hovering since he was a ghost.

"Okay. Enough of the lovely dovy stuff. How many more spirits are in your house Ann?" Said Mari getting slightly angry.

" Just another. He, she , it or whatever it is  lives in the attic. Not a friendly spirit I might add" said lily.

" Okay we'll. I'm sorry to say this but you can't be here. You have to go back to the spirit world or in other words heaven. You can't stay here." Said Mari

"We'll how do you know how to get us back we're we need to be because unfortunately we're bound here to whatever is in the attic. It holds us here." Said Dalton

"Trust me. We've tried to leaving but we only kept coming back here" said lily.

"Okay but do you know how long you've been here or  why the thing in the attic is keeping you here?" Asked Mari

"Unfortunately, no" said Dalton "We don't know how we've ended up here or why we are here. Maybe unfinished business"  

"We'll I figured that much of the whole unfinished business" said Mari and turns to her friends "How long had this been going on?" She asked Annie.

"About 6 months" said Annie. 

"6 Months! And you never thought of calling me!" Mari said angry "Do you know what you could caused. Annie they've been here for about a half a year."

"No Mari , I don't. And I'm sorry for not calling you sooner. I got side tracked of falling in love with Dalton"  said Annie annoyed  

"It's fine but for right now I have to call up a friend who might be assistant to this situation" said Mari grabbing a pice of paper and pen writing Morpheus on it.

"Who is this Morpheus?"asked Annie "And how come you never mentioned him to me?" Annie asked curiously.

"It's a long story Ann and a hard one to wrap your head around" said Mari.  
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.

Let me know what you think !!!!!