Part 5 -sleep over-

Morpheus appears in Mariana kitchen, sitting at the kitchen table typing away on her computer.

"Mariana" said Morpheus   Mariana was startled not knowing that Morpheus was here. She whipped around and frowned at him.

" Geez Dream" she said stern "Trying to send me to Death early?" 

"No. Sorry" said Morpheus with a small chuckle "I'm here to keep an eye on you personally".

"Oh." She said "but why?  When you have Matthew too".

"I have Matthew watching another" said Morpheus "Right now your my main priority".

"Main priority. Huh?" Mariana thought but only giving Morpheus a simple hum In reply and turns back around to her computer. Leaving her and Morpheus on silence.

"What are you doing?" Asked Morpheus.

"Following my dreams. So to speak" she said with a small giggle. 

"And what dream might that be?" He questioned his voice sounding etched in stone. 

"The book I've been thinking about writing for ages. The one with the story about a little girl finding her own dream" Mari replied. 

"Oh that one. I have high hopes for that dream to be successful" he said. "What made you write about this topic?" 

"I mean it was destiny for me to write this book after all." Said Mari "After I got invitation to my nieces art studio down at central. In that big green building"

"True it is destiny" said Morpheus "I'm glad your going along with this dream. I think it might touch many others" Morpheus sounding hopeful in his own way.

"Thank you, Morpheus. After all you are the one who taught me to go after my dreams" she said looking back at Morpheus to realize he was hovering over her shoulder reading the script for the book  

Morpheus only smiled and looked back at her. This closeness made Mariana look at Morpheus in a different way. The tender and sweet side of Morpheus. She blushed at that thought and looked back down at her computer.

"This book sounds amazing. I can't wait to read it when it appears in my library" said Morpheus still leaning over reading the script "I will share it with all of my realm , showing what a wonderful book had shown up in my library,  made by a very dear friend of mine"   

"Thank you." Is all Mari could say. She was delighted that Morpheus was excited about her book.

"It's getting late Mari." Morpheus stood up "You should get some rest and pick back up we're you left off in the morning" 

"Your right" said Mari noticing the time shown her lab-top reading 12 am. "I got so caught up in writing this book" she closed her laptop and walked to her bedroom with Morpheus following her. 

She went over to her closet to get pjs to change into. She was about to strip realizing Morpheus was still in the room looking around but not in her direction.

"Dream. I'm getting changed for bed" she said with an eyebrow raised.

"Okay" is all Morpheus said not realizing what she was meaning. 

"Dream!" She exclaimed

"What?" He looked at her frowning

"That means to leave my room" she said rolling her eyes.

"Oh right. My apologies. I forgot how mortals are with there nakedness's. Nothing to be ashamed of" he said leaving the room.

Mari rolled her eyes once more and got change.  She left her room to see Morpheus standing outside of her door.