The Reading -last part-

Mari spent days reading and remembering but only when Morpheus was around. She got to the part where they had figured out the book was attached to her. Morpheus made her stop there. He really didn't want her to remember the awful things he said to her. Although she remembers the rest but she still wants to finish the book because who doesn't read the last chapter of a book.

Mari wake up in her room and gets ready for the day. She puts on this very flowy dress that had flowers all over. Morpheus had given it to her as a gift a few days back to help cheer her up of having to remember terrible memories. She leaves her room and searches for Morpheus

"Good morning Mari" said Matthew

"Matthew!" She says excited. "I have missed you so much!" Squatting down ti his level to give him chin scratches.

"Welcome back Mari"he say excitedly "I'm glad you remember now".

"Where is Morpheus?" She ask Matthew

"He is off on business ma'am"says Matthew.

"When will he return?" She asks

"Hmm. Hard to say but he won't be to long" said Matthew

"Okay. I'm gonna go to the library to talk to Lucienne about some things" Mari says.

"My I accompany you?" Matthew ask.

"No Matthew. This is a bit of girl talk" she says with small blush

"Say no more" say Matthew and fly's off

Mari heads to the library to find Lucienne. To discuss some things that she remembers.
"Lucienne!" Mari calls when opening the library door. "Lucienne. I must talk to you!" She calls walking in and closing the door behind. She wanders in calling for her.

"I'm here"Lucienne shouts.

"Where?" Ask Mari.

"Look up" says Lucienne.

Mari looks up and see Lucienne at the very tipsy top of a book shelf reshelving. "Their you are. I have to discuss some things with you. They involve what I remember last before I went to sleep" says Mari.

"Oh. Those memories. Which ones are you pacifically referring too" Lucienne asks curiously.

"The ones that involve Me and Morpheus feeling" Mari says a little shyly.

"Oh" says Lucienne trailing "Give me a moment and I'll be right down. Go find a place for us to sit and chat. I'll have pumkin head grab us some tea and snacks".

Mari walks to the nearest table with chairs. It was in the middle of bookshelves towering over.

Lucienne makes her way to the table where Mari is seated. "So tell me about these memories" Lucienne states

"I don't know how to rekindle...no that's not the word.. umm, spark. No that's not quit it ...."Mari is cut of by Lucienne "Bring up or rebuild those feelings with Morpheus" Lucienne says.

"Yes but not so much rebuild. I still have those feelings strongly" Mari says. About that time pumpkin head brings the tea and snacks. "Here you are lady's. Anything's else" ask pumpkin. "No that will be all" says Mari with a smile. Pouring her some tea in a cup. Pumpkin head leaves.

"I don't know how I should go about bring them up with Morpheus. He been through as much as I have" Mari says and then taking a sip of her tea

"He has been through a lot. He was by your bedside when you were asleep" say Lucienne. "But what I do know is that he still has the same feelings. He came to me the other day expressing how much he wants to tell you but was to afraid too because he wasn't sure how you felt"