intro.

mr. sweet kisser❞ ┅ markhyuck

"make sure to come, okay?" jeno said one more time, to the person on the other side of the call. "i better see you there." was the last thing he said before hanging up the call with a small chuckle.

"what did he say?" jaemin—who is currently raiding his pantry for a snack to eat—asked.

the older just shrugged, jumping off his seat before making his way towards the latter to hug him from behind. "he said he just landed here in seoul, but he'll try."

jeno is about to throw a party before a new semester starts, and well, after inviting a bunch of his group friends to the party, he can't just leave his best friend out. so, after persuading him for a long time to come to his party, he managed to get a yes from him—well, kind of?

"don't you think he's a little tired from the flight?" jaemin asked, spreading peanut butter on his bread.

jeno placed his chin on the younger's shoulder as he leave a peck on his neck. "well, aren't parties relaxing in some way?" he managed to reason out. "how about your friend? you should invite him!"

"oh donghyuck?" jaemin said, "i don't think he's into parties, but i'll try."

M A R K S O I

lowercase intended.
contains 18+ scenes.
similarities to any names mentioned in the story (other than nct's names) are purely coincidence and unintentional.
this story is completely FICTION and the idols' character in this book does not depict them in real life.