six.

"you guys better clean your dishes." mark said, his eyes not averting away from his phone. 

yangyang released a small chuckle before nodding his head, "oh don't worry, we will." he replied before going back to what jeno and hendery are doing.

it's a weekend and mark was even planning on sleeping in, not until he heard someone banging on his door really loud. yeah, it is almost the afternoon and he should probably get his day going, but he slept late last night, and after all, he has nothing to do today anyway.

he is aware that jeno sometimes visits his place, from time to time, but he wasn't expecting him to bring two other people.

now here they are, jeno, hendery and yangyang in his kitchen, while the owner of the house, mark, lays across his couch, just waiting until the three leaves his place. they did offer the older to eat with them, but mark quickly refused, for some reason.

"how do you know all of his socials?" hendery curiously asks taking another bite of his rice as he looks over jeno's phone.

"most likely because of jaemin." yangyang told, making eye contact with jeno to see if he got that right, and almost immediately he received a nod from him, "and well, jaemin is friends with donghyuck so that's why."

hendery slowly nods, "so... this is not creepy at all?" he continues to ask. both jeno and yangyang halt after hearing his question. "why are we going all of his social again? i just said i want his number so i can ask him out."

they both made eye contact, feeling like hendery had made a point there. "this was yangyang's idea." jeno was quick to defend himself before pointing at the male beside him.

"and you agreed to it without questions asked!" yangyang argued back.

at this point, mark had already felt hungry. as he made his way towards his kitchen, he suddenly heard someone screaming.

"if you guys are gonna start a fight, please don't do it here." mark scratched his ear and yawned, "what were you guys doing anyway."

"they're looking at donghyuck's socials." hendery replied, pointing down at jeno's phone.

mark's sleepy eyes immediately shot open after hearing the name. he averted his gaze back with a frown, "donghyuck?" 

"yeah, him. the one we were talking about a few days ago." hendery said, "i was just asking jeno about his number, but now here they are looking at—"

"hold up... what time is it?" mark cuts the younger off as he panics.

"three in the afternoon, why?" jeno then replied after he checked his phone.

the older mumbled a curse word under his breath before he sprinted off the kitchen and to his room, leaving the three confused. 

he had completely forgotten that he had to meet Donghyuck this weekend for their project. to make things worse, he was the one who initiated this meet-up. gosh, donghyuck probably thinks i stood him up, he thought to himself as he quickly search for clothes in his closet.