four.

it was almost dark, the chatter of people from each game booth surrounded them as donghyuck and his match walked around the whole campus for almost an hour.

for the whole time, his match was just blabbering, donghyuck only kept quiet and let the latter talk—it's as if everything is blurry for him and all he can hear are muffles as he got lost in his thoughts.

all he wanted to know is if he was the one he was looking but his match is not letting him talk.

"i also own a car—if that's the kind of guy you're into—"

"name." donghyuck suddenly blurts, cutting him off. he can't let anyone go without knowing their name first. "uh... what's your name again?"

"oh right..." he lets out chuckles, "i was talking too much when we haven't even introduced ourselves to each other but i'm jaehyun." he extended his arms out.

donghyuck was quick to shake hands with him before he introduced himself, "i'm donghyuck, nice to meet you."

jaehyun breathes out a small laugh finding the younger cute at the moment. "i found you interesting since the only thing you talked about was jeno's party." he told, "it makes me want to know you more."

donghyuck looked away as he awkwardly rubs his nape. he's doubting if this was really the stranger he just kissed at the party. it sounds like nothing odd or interesting happened to him at the party with how casually he is talking about it.

maybe he just needs to get to the point now. he slowly nods his head with a hum, "well about that," he paused as he looked around. he noticed that not many people walk around the area they are in, "uh... i'll be straightforward. can i kiss you?"

a smirk immediately grew on jaehyun lips as he heard those words come out of the younger. donghyuck just became more interesting to him. "i like that." he said under his breath.

with shaky hands, he brought his hand up and place them on jaehyun's shoulders before he slowly placed their lips together.

his lips aren't plump, donghyuck thought to himself as he closes his eyes and tries to immerse himself in the kiss. and one thing he noticed is he can't maintain his balance because he was tiptoeing just so he could match heights with the older.

it was odd.

he felt jaehyun wrap his arms around his waist and pulled him closer, so he can deepen the kiss. and to be honest, he had a hard time keeping up with his pace. it was messy and it felt like he was very eager.

the older bit donghyuck's lips as a sign for him to part his lips which made donghyuck slightly tear up—it caught him off guard.

he felt suffocated and lastly, he can't relax on his touch.

this wasn't him.

donghyuck suddenly pulls away without a warning which caused jaehyun to release a confused sound. "what happened?" he scoffs, "i'm not done yet."

the younger couldn't make eye contact, only keeping his head low. before he can even open his mouth, his phone rings. he didn't bother checking who called him, "i-i think my friend is looking for me." he told, slowly making steps backwards, "i have to go."