seven.

when donghyuck felt a nudge on his side, he immediately peeled his eyes away from his laptop averting it towards the direction.

his brows perked up when he saw mark. it looks like he is late to class again, he thought to himself as he observed his actions. he just started taking out his laptop as well as his notebook when the class already started ten minutes ago.

this caused him to shake his head in disbelief, "you're late again?" he whispered, trying not to make his voice heard.

"not a big fan of mornings, sorry." mark whispered back, shooting the younger a small smile.

donghyuckcan't say that he's comfortable around the older. i mean, can you blame him? their first interaction wasn't really ideal. 

after giving him his number for the project, he never even said anything. not only that but after he initiated meeting up at a cafe to do their project, he showed up late and made him wait for two hours.

but anyway, he just hope the older isn't what he thinks he is because they're going to be working for this project for a month. i mean, he does seem like someone with a chill personality, donghyuck thought to himself. like someone you can get close to easily?

"i wonder what he's like when i got close with him?"

"are you free after class?" donghyuck snaps out, shaking his thoughts after hearing the older's whispers.

he gave him a small nod as a yes—something inside him was thinking that this is one of his tricks and he'd show up late once again, but there's nothing he can do.

the younger looked away as he shrugs, "yeah sure..." he trails off after seeing the slight smirk the older has, "what time are you thinking?"

"whenever you're free." mark said, "and i won't be late this time."

for the third time, jaemin nudged the younger's sides earning another groan from the older. donghyuck just wanted to eat his meal but the younger here was just too eager to know the answer to why donghyuck suddenly stopped looking for the stranger he kissed at the party.

"can i eat my meal in peace?" donghyuck finally voiced out.

jaemin rolls his eyes back as he sighs, "so what now? what happened to mr. sweet kisser? " he asks as he makes his way to the other side of the kitchen island. just then he lets out a dramatic gasp, "don't tell me, you're seeing someone else?"

he can't help it. he had to go through donghyuck's whole rant about this guy he kissed at the party and what? the next thing he knows is that donghyuck's giving up on him? there's certainly something that donghyuck is not telling him here.

the older choked on his food after hearing the younger's last question, "what the hell are you talking about."

donghyuck's reaction made jaemin more interested, "that sounded too defensive." he managed to reason out. "and when are you even going out at this hour?" he specifically went here because he wanted to hang out with the older after school.

"it's just for a school project, can you relax." he shook his head in disbelief.