five.

a muffled groan fell on mark's lips as he lifts his head away from his pillow and immediately went to search for his phone. he just had the most comfortable sleep and was even planning to sleep in for a few minutes but that idea was immediately discarded when he finally realize the time.

his sleepy eyes widens while a curse fell on his lips. he missed three alarms he had set the night before, so to say the least he was late.

he ran towards his bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth, before quickly grabbing his jeans, a plain white shirt and a zip-up hoodie. while messily wearing the pieces of clothing he grabbed, he made his way to his living room to grab his bag and with that, he was already off.

maybe luck was still on his side when he noticed that he was just at the right time for the last bus.

weeks have passed since Jeno's party, and it's almost the first half of the semester, but mark, here, has not been doing great in his classes since they started.  this class specifically, literature class.

he's always late and doesn't even show up half of time. people in that class probably doesn't even know who he is, but since when did he care?

after a few minutes, mark finally arrived at the university, not forgetting to check the time on his phone. "three minutes..." the black-haired male pants out. three more minutes until his class starts.

with heavy steps he reached his class, grabbing the door frame as he made his presence seen for his professor and the whole class.

this made the professor stop talking and averted his gaze towards the door, "oh mark lee, just in time." he told.

mark took this as a sign to enter the room. he bowed towards his professor and was about to look for a seat. "i just finished giving everyone their respective partners for the project. and for you, your partner will be..." he started, looking down on his list, "donghyuck—who is sitting up there." his professor pointed at the tanned male, sitting in the last row.

the black-haired male bowed, once again, before making his way to the end of the class. he released a sigh before he started whispering to himself, "gosh, i thought i'll get scolded for being late—wait..." he halts as he just realized the name that the professor had just mentioned.

when he finally made his way to the seat next to the said male, he lifted his head and saw someone with their head ducked down as if they were looking at something under their table, "donghyuck?" he whispered, not trying to catch other students' attention as the class had already started.

the said name finally averts his gaze away from his phone—that he has been hiding under the table. he wasn't really paying attention to the class so his brows furrows, "hi?" he whispered back, "are you my partner? mark lee?"

this gave the older a clear view of what donghyuck looks like.

the older didn't get to say the words that he mentally prepared as he felt speechless all of a sudden. an awkward nod was all he gave before he took the seat beside the male.

donghyuck found this odd, feeling like he just got ignored. nonetheless, he just brushed this off and went back to his phone.

on the other hand, mark is completely frozen in his seat.

as the class went on, the two didn't really exchange conversation anymore. mark felt awkward and fidgety sitting beside the male, probably because of the fact that he had already made out with him.

and for some reason, the event between them at the party suddenly started appearing in his head, making it hard for him to focus on the discussion.

the guy, that hendery and yangyang were talking about at the school festival is sitting beside him. he probably should tell hendery about this—well, he knows how crazy he is about donghyuck.