Chapter 4

Frostelle scanned the letter's addressee. "It's just an a. They wanted to make it as vague as possible, most likely. Something happened like this back home a couple of years ago. We had a spy for Queen Junix and she used a letter in his name to address him so it would be super vague. Mom and Dad found out and the guy certainly didn't have a fun time dying." She shuddered. Suna looked at the calming gray scales of Frostelle as she calmly traced the letter. "How they found out... the entire name was inside that letter. Maybe... the ColorWings are doing the same thing? But I don't know... that feels way too easy. Plus, ColorWings give me a total headache. I don't like thinking about them and I'd hate to imagine their thoughts. I'm now discontented that I didn't listen in to Paperwasp and Hydrophobia." Frostelle looked at her talons nervously. Suna felt sad that Frostelle was cursed with two great gifts - animus magic and mind reading. "Will Queen Panthera even listen to us?" Suna was shocked out of thought when Frostelle said that. "I mean, you could enchant something to make everyone listen to us..." Frostelle looked at her angrily. "NO! MOONS! Suna, what is wrong with you!?" Suna took a step back. "Sorry, I didn't mean it like that!" Frostelle hissed. "I thought you were loyal to your queen!" She ran out of the room and Suna looked at her shocked. She turned her face to the letter and saw the rest of the words. She smiled. "Yes, I see. You can't hide."