Chapter 6

Dewdrop was the first to react. A stinger shot out of his tail and he darted at the ColorWing. The ColorWing laughed. "Nice try, HiveWing. Say... aren't you the Jade Mountain escapees? I guess I really am lucky. I get to bag a HiveWing with powers AND an animus. I'm sure getting a promotion." Moonflower growled. "Like moons you are." The light red dragon laughed and uncurled his stinger, smoke curling out of his nose. "Alright. Would you prefer to fight valiantly and die? Or perhaps turn yourself over to us? The latter is certainly easier." A sharp familiar voice echoed through the halls. "Hey! Cayenne! Bag them and let's GO." Hydrophobia stomped out grumpily. Cayenne looked at Hydrophobia with a smile. "Oh, Hydrophobia. Sister of Queen Bluemoon herself! Look how you've fallen!" Hydrophobia shot out a knife. "Let's get this done. Fast. Snipe sent us for the other mission and it succeeded. Sulcata has failed. She got caught writing to us by Fulgurite...so we attacked now." The Sapphire Winglet shared a look. Hydrophobia darted over to each member of the Winglet one by one, starting with Suna and ending with Moonflower. Suna found herself falling asleep. Sleeping powder. Sandsnorter. She felt herself drifting off to sleep and being thrown into a bag as she heard one clear cry. "The queen is dead!"