Chapter Two

⦅ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ⦆

THE NEXT MORNING ST. LOUIS CATHEDRAL Mathias is asleep on the bed. And Freya and Christy are sitting at the table, examining a map.

 And Freya and Christy are sitting at the table, examining a map

{Christy's Outfit}

"According to your glimpses of Tristan, Aurora and Lucien, I'll say that they're here in the French Quarter." said Freya.

"Yeah. And their either friends, allies or enemies." said Christy, gently placing her hand on her flat stomach.

Freya notices and smiles. "You're pregnant again."

"Yeah." Christy said, glancing at a sleeping Mathias. "And perhaps, someday, you and Mathias as well."

"Yeah. I suppose so. Maybe." Freya said. "So, you've formed yourself a coven."

"Yeah. But my decision about the Regent is still sort of weighing on my shoulders." Christy said to Freya.

"Do you want to become Regent of the Nine Covens?" Freya asked Christy.

"I don't know, Freya. I have Luna to take care of. And Klaus and I are having another child. I just don't know." Christy said, gently folding her arms on the table.

"With you and Klaus's unborn child, you shouldn't worry yourself." Freya said to Christy.

"Freya's right." Mathias spoke up, upon awakening from his sleep and gently leans sideways on the doorframe. "You shouldn't worry yourself, Christy."

"Yeah. You're both right. Well, I'll see you guys around." Christy said, getting up to her feet and walks away.

"You as well." Mathias said, and looks at Freya. "Christy seems pretty nice."

Freya smiles a little. "Yeah. She is."

⚜️⚜️⚜️

ST. JAMES INFIRMARY

An art gallery is being held. Klaus is there, observing an art as he slowly walks around, admiring Klaus's paintings.

 Klaus is there, observing an art as he slowly walks around, admiring Klaus's paintings