Chapter Seven

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The Next Morning, a medium sized pregnant Christy is sitting on the carpet floor of the baby nursery, neatly folding some baby girl clothes.

{Christy's Maternity Outfit}

"Hey, Christy." Gia said, walking inside the baby girl nursery. "How are you? And how's the little baby?"

"I'm good. And the baby's good too." Christy said to her best friend, Gia. "Did my hubby, Klaus, sent you to babysit me?"

"Apparently, yes." Gia said. "So, where's Luna?"

"She's here with Mathias and Freya in the ballroom." Christy said.

"Who's Mathias?" Gia asked, a bit confused.

"Freya's boyfriend. He's been deceased for a long while, but I resurrected him." Christy said.

"So, Freya can be reunited with her boyfriend, how sweet of you." Gia said.

"Mathias is a pretty nice guy. I really like him." Christy said to Gia, and finishes neatly folding the baby girl clothes. "Okay, I'm done. And I am gonna visit Cami."

"Okay. I'll be in the kitchen with Sophie, making some snacks." Gia said.

"Okay." Christy said, gently getting up and walking away.

Now, walking down the stairs and into the courtyard, Christy looks at Klaus.

"Hey, Klaus." Christy said.

"Hi, where are you off to?" Klaus asked her.

"Cami. Just to check on her." Christy said to him. "I'll be back." and plants a kiss on her cheek, and feels a thump in her womb. "Whoa."

"What?" Klaus said.

"The baby. She just kicked." Christy said, gently taking Klaus's hand and puts it on her medium sized baby bump.

Klaus smiles a little upon feeling their second unborn baby girl kick with a thump. "She kicked again."

"Yeah." Christy said.

Klaus and Christy exchange smiles at each other.

⚜️⚜️⚜️