Chapter Ten

- FIVE YEARS AGO -

That Same Night At The Mikaelson Compound after Klaus's sire-line had left, Marcel is looking at Klaus, who is laying on the floor of the courtyard with the Papa Tunde's Blade embedded inside of him.

After getting discharged from the St. Theodora Clinic, and having gained some strength, Christy, dressed up in a crop top, trousers and ankle boots, slowly walks inside the messy courtyard.

Marcel and Christy exchange looks at each other.

"Christy." Marcel said.

"Marcel." Christy said to him, and crouches down beside her husband, Klaus. "He's still alive."

"He is." Marcel said. "And I also know that you didn't mean it when you said those things earlier tonight."

"Sure I didn't." Christy said, getting back up to her feet. "Are you happy? Are you satisfied?"

"How's Luna and Trinity?" Marcel asked.

"I'm surprised that you care about my daughter and my newborn." Christy said, but calms down a little. "But they're fine."

"Christy?" Marcel said. "I really hope that after all of this, it doesn't hurt our friendship."

"You're my best friend, Marcel, and you're an uncle to Luna and Trinity." Christy said, and glances at her husband, Klaus, and looks at Marcel again. "When you're done with my husband, give him to me."

"What for?" Marcel asked Christy.

"I promised Klaus mischievousness of mine. You can say that I have a tiny bit of a personal vendetta against him as well." Christy said.

"Alright then, when I'm done with Klaus, I'll give him to you." Marcel said.

Christy gently nodded and slowly walks away.

"Christy?" Marcel said, making her stopped to look at him. "Tell Luna I said "Hi" and she doesn't have to be frightened of me, she never did."

"I will. I'll see you around, Marcel." Christy said, and walks away.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

LARUE'S HOME

{Christy's Outfit}

{Christy's Outfit}

In baby Trinity's nursery, Amy and Jesse are dotting on baby Trinity in her baby crib.

"Hey, Amy. Jesse." Christy said, upon slowly walking into the baby room.

"Hi, Christy." Amy said. "Trinity's very beautiful." she added with a smile.