Chapter Twelve

Special thanks to @sxftgranger for the gif banner!!

THAT EARLY MORNING AROUND 6:00 AM AT THE LARUE'S SAFE HOUSE In Klaus's and Christy's bedroom, Christy's necklace magically disappears.

{Christy's Nightgown}

Upon Christy tiredly awakens from her sleep, and sits up straight with the plush thick bedcover covering her.

She glances at her sleeping husband, Klaus, asleep beside her. Christy slowly gets up and slowly walks away.

In the living room, Christy looks at Luna's sketchbook on the coffee table. She slowly walks up to it and gently picks it up in her hands and opens it.

A pencil drawing of stick people of Klaus, Christy and Luna smiles.

Another stick people drawing of Klaus, Christy, Luna and Baby Trinity.

And a few more stick people drawings.

But a drawing of a serpent eating its tail catches the eye of Christy, becoming worried.

"Mommy?" Luna said, wearing a polka dot pajama clothes, causing Christy to look at her daughter. "I think something's wrong."

Christy looks at Luna, gently putting down the sketchbook on the coffee table, and crouches down to her. "Lu? What is it, sweetie?"

"I had a baddie dream. About a bad man." Luna tells her Mom. "He was hurting little kids, and I think it hurt me too."

Christy looks at Luna, worriedly, as she processes what her daughter is informing her of.