Chapter Fourteen

⟪ 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ⟫

THAT EARLY MORNING AROUND 6:30 AM in Klaus's and Christy's bedroom, Klaus and Christy lays on their bed, asleep

Christy hears the whispers again, upon awakening. She slowly sits up straight and glances at a sleeping Klaus laying beside her.

The nightstand lamplight flickers on and off, causing Christy to glance at it and looks at the wall mirror, which has the Ouroboros symbol on it.

Christy slowly gets up from the bed and slowly walks up to the wall mirror. She looks at herself and the Ouroboros symbol; and a blue light glimmers on her eyes.

And Christy recalls what Vincent told her about The Hollow.

Vincent (VO) whatever darkness that you have inside of you, it will use it against you and your loved ones.

Klaus awakens and looks at Christy. "Christy?" and slowly sits up straight, getting off the bed and slowly walks up to her. "Christiana?"

Christy turns around to look at him and her irises eyes glows blue, with a sly smirk.

Klaus becomes worried.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

THAT MORNING In the courtyard, Christy is sitting at the minibar, worried about The Hollow.

{Christy's Outfit}

Klaus slowly walks up beside Christy. "Christy?"

"The Hollow doesn't want Luna. It never did. It wants me. Not as a sacrifice, but something else." Christy tells her husband, Klaus, and looks at him. "It used Luna's somewhat illness to draw us back to the French Quarter. And ever since, Luna's been purified with Vincent's spell, I've been hearing whispers."

"Then, I'll get Vincent to purify you." Klaus said to her.

Klaus and Christy exchange looks at each other.