Chapter Twenty

- 3RD POV -

- 3RD POV -

It's night at the Mount Orasae, in the main room, the husband and wife, Ames and Nadia, are sparring swords.

"You've gotten stronger, my Love." said Nadia with an impressive smile. "Perhaps, upgrading you into an Elder God has gotten to your head?" she added, playfully teasing her husband.

"Perhaps, it has not." Ames said, gently pulling her to him and they kiss, passionately.

Ames and Nadia gently pulls away from the passionate kiss and exchange small smiles at each other.

Suddenly, Nadia magically senses Lorena. "Lorena? She's here."

"How is that possible?" Ames asked.

"Lorena resurrected herself somehow. She's the Queen of the Underworld." Nadia said.

Ames and Nadia exchange worried looks at each other.

Suddenly, the double doors opens and Lorena saunters with two undead warriors.

"Lorena." Nadia said.

"Hello again, Nadia." Lorena said with a smile. "Have you missed me?"

Ames gets in front of Nadia, protectively. "What do you want, Lorena?" He asked the evil sorceress.

Lorena smiles, wickedly. "Revenge." and magically creating a red orb and slings it at Ames.

Ames flies backwards and smashes onto the coffee table.

"Ames?" Nadia said, worriedly, walking up to her husband, and kneels down beside him.

"Do not concern yourself with your husband, Nadia." Lorena said.

The two undead warriors walks over to Nadia, pulling her up to her feet and walks away.

"Ames?!" Nadia exclaimed, as Lorena and her two undead warriors escorts her away. "Ames?!"

⚜️⚜️⚜️

THE NEXT MORNING AT THE MIKAELSON COMPOUND Klaus, Elijah, Christy are in the study.