HES MY BIO DAD?!?

HOLY SHIT 2 years later i think and i'm back here writing!!🤯🤯im so thankful that so many of you have loved this story i've been seeing all the notifications just haven't had the time to write ya know just been busy but i'm here now so let's see how long this goes prolly will just tie this story up in a couple chapters then i won't feel so bad when i suddenly leave lmao let's get on with the chapter i guess y'all.

       Sophia's POV
             *beep beep beep*
   Ughhhh morning time already. Guess it's time to get up and start the day. I sat down on my couch eating Hot Fudge Sundae Poptart, turned on the tv and started watching some Greys Anatomy before I head out to go have a little sister talk with Erin.
      Once I finish the Poptart and watch the rest of the episode I get ready for the day in my favorite red tshirt some blue jeans and my black converse. Grab my keys and head out the door to my car. I arrive to Erin's apartment first because I don't know if dad is keeping her here or with him still. I wait a little while to see if she comes out and after bout 20 minutes I conclude she isn't here and head over to dad's house. Bingo! She's here!! Or at least her car is anyways. I get out anyway to go wait by her car and then 5 minutes later I see Erin walk out.
     "Uhhh.... Sophia right?" Erin says confused as she's walking over.
     "Right."I tell her.
    "Well you know Hank told you not to come here right?"
   "Yeah I know but do we have to listen to Hank? I was hoping to have a little chat with my little sis!!"
    "I mean i guess...I was heading to the diner just down the road if you wanna join me?"
  "Sure! I'll follow you,"
       We both get to the diner at the same time. Erin orders eggs and bacon with some orange juice to drink. I adjust had a Poptart and was kind of hungry still so I got the same thing.
    "So Sophia, tell me bout Hank when you were younger" Erin breaks the ice.
    "Oh well he was a good dad. We went to the park all the time. Got ice cream. The first Sunday of every month he would take me to the zoo, it was just the best!" I could feel my face light up with joy.
    "Awww sounds sweet!! Yeah I came to live with Hank and Camille when I was 12 years old. My living situation with my mom wasn't good and Hank saved me. We also went to the zoo on the first sunday every month. Oooohhhh I remember one time we went to the zoo and a giraffe reached its neck over the fence and took dad's hat. That was probably one of the most funniest moments at the zoo. They ended up giving him a free hat from the gift shop. Pretty sure he has it still."Erin said just cracking up laughing. "Hey you okay?"
     "Oh yeah just peachy!" I said with the fakest smile ever. It's just not fair. That should've been me with my dad at the zoo not her. And did she really just call him dad? "Hey so I couldn't help but notice you called Hank dad? So I guess he told you bout the DNA test he took a couple years ago?"
   "Wait what?? I call him dad sometimes because him and Camille legally adopted me. What DNA test?" Erin explained. 
    "Whoops! Guess I wasn't supposed to say anything..." I said with a sly smile.
    And just like that Erin stormed out of the restaurant and into her car. Guess I'm paying for breakfast, but if it means I just ruined Erin's relationship with dad I don't mind.

Well there's the first chapter since i've been back. Not too long but none of these chapters are. I was gonna make it longer but thought that was a good ending here. i'll prolly post the next chapter tomorrow anyways. well it's getting late for me so goodnight or good morning or good afternoon whatever time of time it is when you read this🙃